I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And guess what, another today.  I am the only person that seems to see hackers.

https://imgur.com/hU3APqs
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Strange isn't it.  You can capitalise on the minimal spotting in BFV, its nice to be able to use the element of surprise more. In BF1 I used 3D spotting to my advantage too, for detection and for bluffing players. 
    The random bullet spread in BF1 (which you could get accustomed to), also hindered complete weapon mastery at times I felt.
    BFV has/had a much more punishing TTD (although they keep tweaking it so much its hard to keep up with) so I guess that can create a steep learning curve and therefore difficult, but there are so many bugs and issues at the moment making the game punishing enough as it is.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So, if Battlefield 5 is so much "easier" than Battlefield 1...How come so many people that I knew that were suspicious in BF1 have a lower KDR and KPM in BF5?
    Depends on the persons play style. I find bfv easier mainly because there is minimal spotting which gives me time to work with what i want. BF1 felt like a spam festival which made it more random in my opinion. Much cleaner game in terms of visibility though.
    I was under the impression that the general consensus is that BFV is a significantly "harder" game, and it definitely is for me. Increased lethality, poor visibility and removal of abundant spotting makes it far more punishing. I personally can't kill what I can't see, and I've had this complaint since the Alpha (I once quit on Tyrone due to frustration with it). I don't think it has that big of an effect on KD, but KPM typically falls short for a vast majority of players I've checked. Completely in line with my personal experience.

Interestingly, even with the removal of spotting, I never get the feeling in BFV that I would be any less noticed than in BF1. The asymmetry feels incredibly annoying, I have a hard time picking enemies, but in reverse, enemies don't seem to have that problem. I know this is observation bias, but in comparison, BF1 feels like a symmetric, even playing field. I play always assuming I'm spotted, and spam spotting on all possible hidey-holes, so I feel like I benefit from spotting far more than it hurts me. Additionally, I consider reading the minimap a skill, which might be controversial to some.
  • TapperSweden
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd_TV said:

Red_Label_Scotch said:
    So, if Battlefield 5 is so much "easier" than Battlefield 1...How come so many people that I knew that were suspicious in BF1 have a lower KDR and KPM in BF5?

Depends on the persons play style. I find bfv easier mainly because there is minimal spotting which gives me time to work with what i want. BF1 felt like a spam festival which made it more random in my opinion. Much cleaner game in terms of visibility though.

I was under the impression that the general consensus is that BFV is a significantly "harder" game, and it definitely is for me. Increased lethality, poor visibility and removal of abundant spotting makes it far more punishing. I personally can't kill what I can't see, and I've had this complaint since the Alpha (I once quit on Tyrone due to frustration with it). I don't think it has that big of an effect on KD, but KPM typically falls short for a vast majority of players I've checked. Completely in line with my personal experience.
    Interestingly, even with the removal of spotting, I never get the feeling in BFV that I would be any less noticed than in BF1. The asymmetry feels incredibly annoying, I have a hard time picking enemies, but in reverse, enemies don't seem to have that problem. I know this is observation bias, but in comparison, BF1 feels like a symmetric, even playing field. I play always assuming I'm spotted, and spam spotting on all possible hidey-holes, so I feel like I benefit from spotting far more than it hurts me. Additionally, I consider reading the minimap a skill, which might be controversial to some.

Why dont use the tweak to remove taa and use some lumasharpen with reshade?
    I would not play BF V at all due to the blurry AA that they used.
    Just keep the first two settings at ultra, mesh on medium and al the rest on low.
    You will gett a much clearer picture and as a bonus a big bump in fps if you use to play at higher settings.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd_TV said:

Red_Label_Scotch said:

Just keep the first two settings at ultra, mesh on medium and al the rest on low.
    You will gett a much clearer picture and as a bonus a big bump in fps if you use to play at higher settings.
    I did disable TAA at one point, but later switched to DX12 and let it be. I play on 1440p at around 130-140 FPS, so it's not the blurriness that's the issue, it's clutter, poor lighting, contrast and shadows. I guess those can be improved with third party post-processing, but only to a degree. Will be interesting to see if the next updates improves anything.
  • TapperSweden
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TapperSweden said:

MachoFantast1c0 wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd_TV said:

Red_Label_Scotch said:

I did disable TAA at one point, but later switched to DX12 and let it be. I play on 1440p at around 130-140 FPS, so it's not the blurriness that's the issue, it's clutter, poor lighting, contrast and shadows. I guess those can be improved with third party post-processing, but only to a degree. Will be interesting to see if the next updates improves anything.

All that can be fixed in reshade also, contrast, ambient occlusion,colors, sharpness and so on.
    I only use 2 settings that i altered to my liking thou, Lumasharpen and finesharp.

Since every preset ads input lag ( you can monitor how much every setting gives)
    you dont want to be adding tons of presets.
  • Uzzi_za
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why can't Dice implement what PUBG has done related to keyboard and mouse macros?

https://support.pubg.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012068834-Can-I-use-a-macro-mouse-
  • half_empty_soul
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    pajsner said:
    Apex has banned its 1,000,000 cheater with the EAC.
    Battlefield, a game without anti-cheat must really be something special, if it has less cheaters in %,  than a game with an active anti-cheat. But with the introduction of RSP, cheating will probably be almost zero.
    Damn that EAC and Battleye have never thought about it, Dice must really be talented on the anti-cheat front.
    lol are you really that naive? RSP will just work vs rage cheaters but admins are useless vs walhacks/esp/macros, so nothing will change Cheaterfield 5 will still be a Cheaterfield
  • impulsive_tango
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I started playing again after a good month or so of not playing. Out of 3 days of playing I saw many that had 7,8,9 and even 10 k/d while most other players were under 4 k/d.

I know for a fact that EA knows who is playing at any time and can collect information from those players. So why they can't catch a cheater is beyond me.

Is BFV getting private servers as I have read about?
  • SenorSlaughter
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Since Dice isn't charging for any of it's dlc, they have to get that lost revenue somewhere. I think they are the ones selling the hacks, that's why they refuse to do anything about it.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12827 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Since Dice isn't charging for any of it's dlc, they have to get that lost revenue somewhere. I think they are the ones selling the hacks, that's why they refuse to do anything about it.
    Doubt it very much.

I need to stock up on tin foil with all these conspiracies.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd_TV said:

Red_Label_Scotch said:

Nvidia added a hack a few months ago. I've tried it a bit with BF4, but it seems to introduce a lot of input lag for me. Frames are fine.. just that really nasty kind of sludge lag. Jack demoed it recently so might look on his YT. 

Really.. Nvidia should just add ESP to their drivers at this point.
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So many kids using esp at the very least, dice doesn't give a flying fig, they have our money and there is nothing we can do about the cheats, so why would they care, there is 0 proof they are doing anything to combat them.

• parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd_TV said:

Red_Label_Scotch said:

You wrote "update" and "improves" in the same sentence.  That suggests your friends and family consider you a hopeless optimist.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Again, never ascribe to malice that which is explained by simple incompetence.
  • STOPchris
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There really is no point in talking about this anymore guys, EA doesn't listen. I will not buy anymore games from this company, you should stop as well if you have a problem with the cheating in this game. 
  • bran1986
    5646 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Server after server tonight there was a blatant hacker. One guy was 120-1 on Rotterdam and the match wasn't even half way finished. Another scout had 0 kills but had 6x the score of everyone else in the game, we were spotted the whole match. 
This discussion has been closed.