Weekly Debrief

Need help downing planes with LMGs

2»

Comments

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Congratulations! Now on to the assignment to kill a plane with a trip-mine 😛

I accidentally got one on Galicia on Operations defending on the A flag in the trench. I got flanked twice and so I set up a trip mine on the path coming up from the river. Than a enemy plane came crashing down and bingo. Don't know if it was just where the plane had crashed or if they were trying to get roadkills with the plane!

The Random number gods did not like that person that day. Lol
  • Ronin9572
    926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    Congratulations! Now on to the assignment to kill a plane with a trip-mine 😛

I accidentally got one on Galicia on Operations defending on the A flag in the trench. I got flanked twice and so I set up a trip mine on the path coming up from the river. Than a enemy plane came crashing down and bingo. Don't know if it was just where the plane had crashed or if they were trying to get roadkills with the plane!

That's awesome - bet you felt great ticking that off!

It was great till I realized I yelled to loud and woke my family up...
  • M_Rat13
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What platform?
  • mf_shro0m
    1752 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    What platform?

Me? I’m on Xbox One
  • M_Rat13
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i said:
    What platform?

Me? I’m on Xbox One

Me too. Do you still need help with it?
  • mf_shro0m
    1752 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i said:

What platform?

Me? I’m on Xbox One

Me too. Do you still need help with it?

I’ve done it, thank you tho 👊🏻