I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Jinko_itx
    692 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    saw a new cheat this morning, the cheater can now shoot once and kill 2 people at the same time...
  • Blutfleisch
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jinko_itx said:
    saw a new cheat this morning, the cheater can now shoot once and kill 2 people at the same time...
    Welcome to Cheats Test Program,aka Battlefield V. There's alrdy aimbot on grenades,molotovs and panzerfaust/piat. Regarding ''can now shoot once and kill 2 at the same time'', this is exactly what triggerbot/aimbot doing. Huge increasing on damage modifiers too lately. Last night a Medic with Sten, literally one-shot-one-kill everyone at Rotterdam, just body shots. No matter the distance. My hp full, and at the very time i saw him, the next 0.5s i was lying down,both me and my squad mates. Exactly same dude did it again same at Hamas as Assault. Bang Bang, kaput. Not even bothered to reported him. Pointless anymore. We are just left server. I hope things will get better when ''RSP's'' comes.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pajsner said:
    Apex has banned its 1,000,000 cheater with the EAC.
    Battlefield, a game without anti-cheat must really be something special, if it has less cheaters in %,  than a game with an active anti-cheat. But with the introduction of RSP, cheating will probably be almost zero.
    Damn that EAC and Battleye have never thought about it, Dice must really be talented on the anti-cheat front.
    lol are you really that naive? RSP will just work vs rage cheaters but admins are useless vs walhacks/esp/macros, so nothing will change Cheaterfield 5 will still be a Cheaterfield
    Admins who take the time to spectate will be able to deal with those cheaters as well, just as they did in the past.  Nothing can stop hack use, but nothing has been more effective in providing clean servers than alert admins, especially when they had access to the stats analysis services which existed before EA locked them out of game data.
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Uzzi_za said:
    Why can't Dice implement what PUBG has done related to keyboard and mouse macros?

https://support.pubg.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012068834-Can-I-use-a-macro-mouse-
    Now this would be something . I couldn't even imagine the amount of players who would get this error message .You know the skilled players  with good aim , lol . They would all be on here crying . I bet at least 4 to 6 players per round are using these cheats . 
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So many children using at least esp, dice doesn't give a flying fig, they have our money and know there is nothing we can do about those using cheats
  • SquaddFather
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    Rhygarth wrote: »
    LOLGotYerTags said:

Rhygarth said:LOLGotYerTags you also know that this stupid system was put in place to defend the hackers,  this game is as much of a joke anticheat wise as BF1 and the forum mods just block or defend the hackers, you must feel great that the genuine players are geting shafted in most matches, yet all you get on here is its the stupid RULES

LOLGotYerTags  you must understand that people spent hard earned cash on this and they are unable to play as EA does nothing to make the game fair, so people come here and get banned for speaking their mind on your product.

We don't defend any cheating at all,  That said..  There is a report system for a reason.
    By allowing you and others to name and shame,  We would be encouraging both bullying and harassment.

As this specifically is covered by the EA Terms Of Service and the Forum Guidelines,  It is our duty to ensure lines are not crossed and to direct you to the appropriate place for reporting.

I do understand the frustration though,  I have met a few cheaters in BFV but I did what is expected of everybody here when they run into a cheater,  Report them and give as much evidence as humanly possible.

I have reported countless cheaters in BF1 and BF5 and i am yet to see 1 get banned as such i have lost all faith in these products,  I came back to BF5 as i tricked myself into thinking it will be diffrent this time around but it's just the same as BF1...cheaters in every match and it just kills the fun therefore i will never buy another BF.    tbh i am seriously considering deleting my EA/Origin account as i am not happy with the state of every game i buy BF1/BF5 or Anthem

"cheaters in EVERY match" is highly exaggerated. Yesterday i played 3-4 hours (conquest, tdm and squad conquest) and i havent seen 1 cheater.

You haven’t well I played yesterday as well and we had 3 players Blatantly admit to running a cheat and we reported them , the one guy in the first 10 minutes of the game was at 80 kills and 3 deaths
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 14
    Ralphyroo:  Obviously you can't make assumptions from stats alone, but for 9 days playtime this is completely reasonable.

Scotch1701: 412 wins in firestorm is reasonable in 9 days? Damn, you must have good drugs, or a good hack.

Ralphyroo: for a good player trying to win it's very, very reasonable yes.

EDIT: For those of you not mathematically inclined, that is one firestorm win for every 36 minutes of total play time.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 said:
    Server after server tonight there was a blatant hacker. One guy was 120-1 on Rotterdam and the match wasn't even half way finished. Another scout had 0 kills but had 6x the score of everyone else in the game, we were spotted the whole match. 
    That is (name edited)  Check the leaderboard for score per minute, see the permutations of the same name...
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    Had to screenshot, cuz he will edit.

https://imgur.com/soMeqcy
  • Ceph777
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We are seeing an increase of cheaters in Firestorm.
  • Madnesis
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice appears to be active on BF5 reddit so all I can suggest is also to try to get some attention there: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/

• Red_Label_Scotch
    Another rage hacker in a grand ops tonight.  Only headshots.  Here's a round that he played before, as the round I just quit is not over...

https://imgur.com/pYeBmK3

First video posted about him was on May 8, 2019.

He is still ruining rounds.

@Braddock512

• Red_Label_Scotch
  • stabbinhobo
    581 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ^^^ The forums have active admins... the servers we are forced to play on don't. 

There were sketchy as heck guys on every server I entered tonight... 

Just face it.. dice/ea simply do not care. Last time they get my hard earned smack this easy.. won't be pre-ordering another dumpster fire from them again.
  • ISinlessViperI
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    just played two games on two different servers and found 3 hackers! GG dice.... sort your **** out ffs
  • Red_Label_Scotch

rom ThibiiX via /r/BattlefieldV sent 4 hours ago

Show Parent

I still don't get how redditors get to encounter so many hackers, I honestly saw like 3 or 4 in almost 400 hours of gameplay, I play basically everyday and every mode...

What I see though is people throwing hackusation when they get destroyed, just because they can't handle good players.

Not saying at all that you're lying, Im possibly lucky and you're possibly unlucky, plus you recorded so you probably now what you're talking about, but I tend to absolutely not believe comments like yours.

===================================================

Here's one I played against last night.

https://imgur.com/DtIinAe

Here's one from two nights ago. Different player.

https://imgur.com/2NUdDDV

Here is one from a few days ago. Different player.

https://imgur.com/FomWSaT

I played against every one of these guys. I could send you more, but again, it would be a waste of my time.

• OskooI_007
    708 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 15
    I run into a cheater every day playing DICE games. It's turned me off from PC gaming. Nvidia and Intel won't be getting any more of my money. AMD will get it all with the PlayStation 5.

It's a bummer because I really like Nvidia and Intel hardware. :/

I've also noticed that I'm no longer receiving emails from EA's customer support after I report cheaters using the in-game report feature. I used to get emails saying, "We've received your report and are looking into it". Guess I reported too many cheaters so EA blocked me.

I get the feeling EA has cut back on their anti-cheat department's budget due to BFV's poor sales performance.
    Post edited by OskooI_007 on
  • StarscreamUK
    7269 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Ok, stop posting comments from reddit, this isnt reddit.  Stop posting scoreboards with cheaters on, we all know cheats are out there and you are adding nothing constructive to the thread, all you are doing is spam posting, and all that will do is result in action taken against you.

before you ask what rule it breaks, disruptive behaviour.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    edited May 15
    Nevermind.  Later, folks :)
  • OskooI_007
    708 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 15
    Unfortunately we can't force EA/DICE to increase their investment in anti-cheat. It's pretty clear to anyone who plays their games and experiences cheaters on a daily basis, that anti-cheat investment has been and will continue to be a low priority for the company.

Then you have Respawn studio which is also wholly owned by EA using Easy Anti-Cheat in Apex Legends. It makes you wonder what's going on over at EA.

Either way, I'm getting a PlayStation 5. I'm getting out of the PC cheating rat race.
This discussion has been closed.