Battlefield 5: Best gun/type of guns for cqc and range? HELP!

ELITExDaddy
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Ok, so I know there isn't a "best class" per say but I'm looking for opinions on what the best gun/type of guns is for close to medium range. I like to relatively play aggressively but prefer the more accurate guns as I'm not the best at controlling recoil (but I also like to have decent range) which is why I normally go for the SARs, but I prefer full auto weapons as it's easier to kill people, I really loved the fedorov avtomat in bf1 because it killed quick in cqc, and was still relatively accurate at range, same goes for the chauchat. So, what's the best gun/ type of guns for this?

Comments

• Tip_the_Cap
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STG 44.
  • M_Rat13
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    STG44, LS/26, MP40/Sten, RSC. One for each class.
  • ELITExDaddy
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    What's the difference between the mp40 and the Sten?
  • Noodlesocks
    2473 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lewis gun is good at every range.
  • M_Rat13
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    Pretty much recoil pattern. I'd suggest try both and see which you prefer.
    M_Rat13 said:
    90 degrees.
    I guess you could say it depends which side you like your magazine ;)
  • bran1986
    5471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Assault: M1907
    Medic: MP34. Go with the 599 rpm version as it is basically an assault rifle for medic.
    Support: Lewis gun
    Scout: Artillery Luger.
  • DogRoyal
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I currently go with and recommend

Medic: close range M1928A1 (Thompson) or for a bit more range it is MP34

Assault: Sturmgewehr 1-5, the starter-gun. It is very underestimated IMO and viable both for some range and close up fighting.

Support: Lewis gun for range and close it is M1897 shotgun

• VincentNZ
    2378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Turner SMLE or M1 Carbine. Usable at all ranges with good mag capacity and good hipfire. Best weapons in the game hands down.
  • dayglowfroggy
    396 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sturmgewehr 1_5 is better than stg44 for cqb and closer range but stg pushes range out a bit more.
    But if you can live without 3x then the fast firing medic guns are good but limited range I don't really like anything below 600rpm for cqb.
  • ELITExDaddy
    M_Rat13 said:
    90 degrees.What?
  • KMAsterisk
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    One_Called_Kane said:

ELITExDaddy said:

M_Rat13 said:

90 degrees.What?

He's referring to the magazine, the MPs is vertical, the Sten horizontal.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Close range lots of enemies: M1A1 big mag tree
    Close range few enemies agm-42
    Mid-range agm-42
    Long range agm-42
    Very long range....still agm-42 unless you have garbage aim, then the Turner or MAS.

Just spam click SAR's in this game. There is literally no reason to use anything else unless you want different class gadgets.

• SlowOldWarrior
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I get nostalgic for posts like these, and for the Symthic website.  You know, when we discussed Min/Max & Pros/Cons about BF strategy and weapon variations - the series lost direction, and Symthic went away.  

Now this forum is just posts on how badly EA/Dice messed the bed, and instead of cleaning the mess, they are face-painting with it.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Lewis owns all.