BUG IN AIRCRAFTS SUPPLY

Mathminsk
4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 15

https://youtu.be/gZTWgZNBVas every time I've been using airplanes, and after an aerial fight and repairing the plane, I can not refuel it, no bombs, no machine gun ammunition, no improvements to the airplane repair, I've noticed it in the models: JU 88 C and JU 88 A, mosquito MKVI, Blenhain and spitfires, maybe occurring on all models, and in breakthrough, conquest e grand operations.

This occurs every time there is an air fight, in which an enemy plane attacks me and I need to use one of the rear machine guns, or simply escape, after that it has been impossible to refuel most of the time, while I'm flying, it does not refuel at the refueling points, be it any of the refueling points scattered on the map, everything just comes back to normal if I die, and respaw again

Comments

• YourLocalPlumber
    2623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It happens on almost every plane in the game. The way to fight this bug is fly through the resupply thing while repairing. It works 100% for me.
  • Mathminsk
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It happens on almost every plane in the game. The way to fight this bug is fly through the resupply thing while repairing. It works 100% for me.
    Thanks mate, i'll try it!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12284 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Mathminsk

Please do not use ALL CAPS in your thread title ( or post ) as this violates the forum rules.

Thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.