Community Broadcast: The Evolution of RSP

Comments

• Jaskaman
    628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Few more things :) 
    More needed functions for the basic config:
    1) Move a player to other team
    2) Next map/ change map 

Last night I was playing Frontlines, after the round there were 15 P, server was stuck in "waiting players for join" and no one could move (preround wasnt working) and everyone left one by one, that is really needed to fix before private servers are coming... 
    And official requirement 16P out from 32P to start a server is just too much.... :)

• vjscope
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Finally! Let's just hope that they will be ranked as it helps communities to gather new players. This is what this game needs! Communities!
  • ChiefSniper
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Way too little, and way too late. Also lol @ anyone who believes this is going to go off well, 100% certain EA will screw this up even worse than the BF franchise itself.

It's over, just make the next one a mobile game. PLEASE don't make a BC3, I don't want you to ruin that franchise either.
      Bye then *waves*. Wouldn't want that attitude stinking up my server anyways. :D
  • ChiefSniper
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please don't listen to people that want the option to permanently ban players from public ranked games. Whether it's their configurated ruleset or not is irrelevant.

I'd like to actually play BFV at the end of it's life on populated servers once it becomes a polished game without being ostracised because people don't like players with decent aim.
      That's a fair point, but what about the genuine cheater/hackers that need to be banned?
  • frequency_jam
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    About time.  Without this the game will be dead within a year.
  • dayglowfroggy
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Since everyone I know who did play this and use a Mike no longer plays, so maybe 25 people how am I supposed to get an invite onto a private server? Or can I request it?