Melee weapon damage

Legarhead
79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Anybody have any advice about the best weapon is for max damage?

The game gives you no info.

Comments

• B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I use the pickaxe. It does 55 damage, which is the same as all heavy weapons but can also break wooden windows, which some of the other heavy weapons can not. The downside to heavy weapons is their fire rate and may not be as good as the medium and light weapons in terms of dps. i'm not sure on this.
  • Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    Thanks! i didn't realize that different weapons give you different "powers".
  • Hawxxeye
    6872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I always use the Kukri.
    It is a 2 hit kill which means that if you for example damage someone with  a sniper rifle bodyshot or a close range hit with the revolver, you can initiate that chap takedown animation on the target
  • dayglowfroggy
    622 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They should all be one hit kill then more people would use them its not much fun trying to wipe someone to death with a dagger when then just spray fire at you.