Clan tags and emblems no longer work in BF1

OskooI_007
326 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 16
Clan tags and emblems no longer work in BF1 for all players. :| Which is too bad because custom emblems is one of BF1's greatest features.

Is this a bug or a continuation of DICE's Orwellian approach to censorship in BFV?
Post edited by OskooI_007 on

Comments

• bigbossdaddyz
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same here for me, I don't see my emblems or the enemies.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1888 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I noticed this a couple of days back. I can understand why you would be upset, your platoon and emblem are worn particularly proudly ;-).

Oh and you are probably right about FF stats based banning being disabled in BF1. Fabians latest video showcased a guy with 20k LMG kills, 99,9 percent headshots.
  • abc356427608
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey DICE, can you answer why this is ?
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    4 days no fix!!!!
  • IIPrest0nII
    1425 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited May 16
    So, emblem and clan tag is just not displaying after you represented your platoon, right ?

What about custom emblems? Are they displaying? Can you see emblems of other players?
  • OskooI_007
    326 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 17
    Nope. Neither clan tags nor any kind of emblems are working for all BF1 players on any of the BF1 servers.

I've asked other players in chat and they've confirmed they're experiencing the same problem.

I also have the 'show player created content' setting enabled in BF1.
  • darkstrider99
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Come on Dice, you broke the Clan tags/emblems system and it's really causing problems. It's been a few days already.  Is this another attempt to kill off the Clans?
  • IIPrest0nII
    1425 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Okay. Unfortunately I do not have the opportunity to check this myself., so I'd like to ask you provide more information as much as possible like screenshots or even videos.

Thank you!
  • KarinMisao
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I also have the same problem, I do not have my custom emblem, if you find a solution, please! My emblem is part of my personality.
  • bigbossdaddyz
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Okay. Unfortunately I do not have the opportunity to check this myself., so I'd like to ask you provide more information as much as possible like screenshots or even videos.

Thank you!
    Here are some screenshots that show that I have a emblem but it doesn't show mine on the tanks or my enemies.

https://imgur.com/a/0HHMb9Z