Emblems? Really, we still don’t have them.

Calcifer_925
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
When can we actually see the emblems we make in game? They’re currently invisible under platoons as well.

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    5024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    part of me is annoyed and another part is thankful that I do not have to see Eric Cartman mooning at me at the killcam or someone trying to get around the ban on emblems with male naughty parts.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    part of me is annoyed and another part is thankful that I do not have to see Eric Cartman mooning at me at the killcam or someone trying to get around the ban on emblems with male naughty parts.
    I tried doing an emblem for my male naughty parts but the emblem maker just didn't allow me enough space to fit it in correctly  ;)  
  • ElliotLH
    7321 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tin-foil hat talk maybe but a big bit of me thinks they just don't want to deal with a certain flag from the period.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Tin-foil hat talk maybe but a big bit of me thinks they just don't want to deal with a certain flag from the period.
    Yes I know what you mean. 

A big part of me :smiley: I should stop being so puerile.
  • Hawxxeye
    5024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    That actually seems plausible
  • CrashCA
    953 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 16
    Come on, Platoons are still in BETA more then two years after messing with them for BF1
    And phone app does not work with BFV
    So much for "Community Support"

• GRAW2ROBZ
    1102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I remember spray painting my BEER mug all over the walls on Hardline.
  • Sharkbite9204
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

It's ironic really. This is the one Battlefield game where seeing THAT type of emblem would be completely acceptable.

DICE wouldn't put the swastika in so we would've just done it ourselves.
  • xeNizKing
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 16
    ElliotLH wrote: »

It's ironic really. This is the one Battlefield game where seeing THAT type of emblem would be completely acceptable.

DICE wouldn't put the swastika in so we would've just done it ourselves.
    Even if we did they'd probably fined or something for allowing it as certain countries especially Germany have pretty strict rules on it. 

and these days according to some of the most brain dead people I've seen. Everyone is a "N-a-z-i" for not following their political narrative.
  • Noodlesocks
    2497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Elite emblems incoming.