BATTLEFIELD V Chapter 3 Week 8 Tips

Braddock512
1174 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited May 15

Secure 5000 Company Coin in a new Weekly Storyline that features our variation of Breakthrough we call Fortress.

This week's Tides of War Chapter 3 Storyline focuses on the new mode Fortress and Firestorm.

Complete this Week's Storyline and you'll be rewarded with the 5000 Company Coins to spend on Specializations or Skins to customize your soldier or weapons.

Let’s look at the tasks. Remember that the exact mission requirements can be found in game in the Tides of War menu.

Fortress - 4,500 Chapter XP
Play a round of Fortress.

Huff and Puff - 10,000 Chapter XP
Destroy 15 Fortifications in enemy objective areas.

Strong Walls - 10,000 Chapter XP
Build 10 fortifications in friendly Objective Areas.

A Line in the Sand - 10,000 Chapter XP
Capture 5 Objectives.

PTFO - 10,000 Chapter XP
Earn 5000 objective score.

Keep Firing! - 10,000 Chapter XP
Resupply teammates 40 times.

Stop Firing! -10,000 Chapter XP
Revive teammates 25 times.

Wave Breaker - 10,000 Chapter XP
Kill or down15 enemies using Stationary Weapons or MMGs.

They Push, We Push - 25,000 Chapter XP
Kill or down 30 enemies while attacking or defending objectives.

– Braddock512

Enter mankind’s greatest conflict now with the Battlefield™ V Deluxe Edition or Standard Edition on Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and PC. Play the full game with Origin Access Premier or try it first for 10 hours with EA Access or Origin Access Basic*.

Sign up today to receive the latest Battlefield news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email.

Follow Battlefield on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Hop in and join the Battlefield Community on the Battlefield Forums, and discuss with us on Reddit and Discord.

*CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY. SEE
ea.com/ea-access/terms AND origin.com/store/origin-access/terms FOR DETAILS. © 2019 Electronic Arts Inc.

Comments

• Collision_TN
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What are Fortress maps?
  • pagess-
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is a joke right? WTF is this?!?
  • krliathbirdeate
    255 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 15
    Is this a joke where the xxxx am i going to use company coins for i have enough for every weapons in game!!! If i can transfer company coin to real money i would be rich by now
  • Ne_Variik
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    At 5000 cc can not buy anything. Why are you so greedy? Give people at least 5k BFC. Can i work with you in the DICE as an ideological mentor for the tasks for the community? your approach is depressing.
  • Ne_Variik
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Many have already opened level 40 in the chapter. Why do we need these tasks? Maybe you need to give a reward for them. CC or BFC
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    is this some kind of a joke?
  • TIMO_Das_Wiesel
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ne_Variik said:
    Many have already opened level 40 in the chapter. Why do we need these tasks? Maybe you need to give a reward for them. CC or BFC

Not many some people with no Life has it..

When you reach Level 30 you need more that 100.000 Points..

With the last TOW you pas Level 40 just with the Challenges when you complete everything. But not many people will do it.
    So please reduce the Points for the Level or give more XP..

When you have a good Round you have 12.000 Points but you receive 6000 XP..

Fix this!
  • Miandelopals
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want to play Battlefield V with tank war battle only and with a different types of world war 2 tank. I hope they will make something like this too.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1525 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How giving a reward of 5k CC ever passed through the dev team as a good idea is beyond me.  It's almost like they are trolling us.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 16
    Yay 5000 CC, I'll add this to my 6 figure pot.  :#

Tell you what I'll give you all my company coins to buy a decent server connection to AWS London. Deal?
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 16
    Ne_Variik said:

Not many some people with no Life has it..

When you reach Level 30 you need more that 100.000 Points..

With the last TOW you pas Level 40 just with the Challenges when you complete everything. But not many people will do it.
    So please reduce the Points for the Level or give more XP..

When you have a good Round you have 12.000 Points but you receive 6000 XP..

Fix this!
    Yeah I have no life, I got there 19 days a go - too easy man.

My wife said you're playing a lot, I said yeah I'm grinding challenges but look on the bright side the less time we spend together then there is less likelihood of having an argument.  :D
  • ElliotLH
    6136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Tell you what I'll give you all my company coins to buy a decent server connection to AWS London. Deal?
    I'd invest my CC in to that venture too.

--

Might actually skip this ToW as I need more CC like a hole in the head, and already reached rank 40. Plus Fallout 76 has an update today.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    ElliotLH said:

I'd invest my CC in to that venture too.

--

Might actually skip this ToW as I need more CC like a hole in the head, and already reached rank 40. Plus Fallout 76 has an update today.
    I suspect it'll happen naturally but I'm not going out of my way to complete this weeks ToW either. The US PGA golf major is on this weekend so I'll likely take a break.
  • JUJAMAKILL
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cool I guess i will put these 5k CC with the other 350,000 other CC I have... Of which I have nothing to spend them on. Was looking for some explanation of what this new Fortress mode entails... Just another lame attempt at 'adding' content by tweaking an existing game mode with less available maps no doubt...
  • Tullzter
    951 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what is fortress mode? anyone tried it out yet ? must be pretty bad to warrant only 5000cc
  • ElliotLH
    6136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter wrote: »
    what is fortress mode? anyone tried it out yet ? must be pretty bad to warrant only 5000cc

To me it's Breakthrough-lite. It's a section of map (the cathedral on Devastation) and you either attack or defend.

Feeling a bit half-hearted to me right now.
  • Tullzter
    951 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks, will definitely give it a go tonight but that TOW reward is seriously underwhelming
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1525 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The only reason to do this weeks assignments is the XP towards the TOW chapter.  Im at risk of not getting to level 40 (at 28).  Not that the rewards for the last few levels are worth me getting anyway - a melee weapon and Gas mask headgear that i will never equip.
  • johnkapa1
    122 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 16
    If i was an employee i would be embarrassed as hell. This is probably what they do in their meetings....

project manager- Hmmm for this week lets give our community something special, something they really need and want for no reason... lets give them 5k in company coins as aTOW reward!

Employee - why would we give them 5k in company coin?? We havent produced any new equipment in weeks..... 

Manager-  BECAUSE WE CAN! HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL...... 

Image result for office group laughing hysterically

clearly a dumb joke lol