Vote for your favourite Battlefield game here!

alucardgr
384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited May 16

Comments

• ninjapenquinuk
    1719 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The original BF Vietnam.  The first one i owned (played BF1942 on a mates LAN). Loved the driving/flying around the iconic era sound track blaring out of the vehicles speakers.  Stealth? Nah! i want the enemy to hear me coming from a mile away
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 16
    Voted Bad Company 2 - probably the most fun I've had online , PPSh forever!

Btw - this thread may be closed as polls break the rules of the forum!
  • alucardgr
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The original BF Vietnam.  The first one i owned (played BF1942 on a mates LAN). Loved the driving/flying around the iconic era sound track blaring out of the vehicles speakers.  Stealth? Nah! i want the enemy to hear me coming from a mile away
    BF4 is still my favourite lot of vehicles and gadgets....also the new class system and spawn system of bf1 and bfv is bad

• Ukrainetrain87
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF4 love modern day military style. Great weapons and attachments.
  • JasonH42
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I guess other is hardline, my favourite, it really should have its own entry; still playing it in preference to 5
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12366 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @alucardgr

This is not about bfv and thus is off topic.

So please post this thread in the off topic section.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/off-topic
This discussion has been closed.