Random kill out of nowhere

JPhysics
804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
How does this work out?
I've come from G flag on Hamada fighting infantry, and I'm heading through the archway.  I take a shot at a car with a panzerfaust, doing the car 38 damage and player 50 damage.  I glance around and as I turn back I get an AT grenade kill out of nowhere, which hits an enemy player for 100 damage and kills them.  
I don't see an explosion from the cars last direction, I still have my AT grenade in my inventory .... but the best part is I got chatting to the player and he was in a tank on a different part of the map when he was instantly killed.  

Comments

• OskooI_007
    569 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol. That's one heck of a bug.
  • KingRofty
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Happened to me as well on Panzerstorm. I'm driving in a Valentine tank, coming from F flag going to E flag, next moment I'm dead, sniped by someone all the way back on the E flag.

I actually stopped playing for a minute, just sitting there trying to figure out what the hell just happened.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tell me about it lol.  I seriously thought the car that past me might have exploded at first, but when the guy was like wtf and tells me he is on the other side of the map in a tank .... I knew this was probably a bug.  His tank was fine, hence why I got no vehicle damage points.
  • KingRofty
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was the driver of the tank and got sniped. I respawned and went back to my tank, it was just standing there in the field. I've seen it all with BF V. :smile:

• Mann68heim
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Definitely  X-Files material.
  • Kompura
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was playing in Hamada and running in the desert. Suddenly boom, I was dead and text "killed in action". Did my soldier got a heart attack or what as there were no one else around?
  • HydroExcursion
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    or how many tims u get stuck and not dead but people have to revive?
  • SteveZee
    346 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 16
    Yeah its some kind of bug. Strange kills for no reason. More or less happened to a squad member in firestorm. We were running along and he just instantly incapped for no reason. No one shot him, no gun fire, or anyone around us for miles. 
  • BadShotLarry
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kompura said:
    I was playing in Hamada and running in the desert. Suddenly boom, I was dead and text "killed in action". Did my soldier got a heart attack or what as there were no one else around?
      same type of thing happened to me on twisted steel