BATTLEFIELD V Chapter 3 Week 8 Tips

2»

Comments

• PoppaPappo
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    DrunkOnRedWine said:
    Yay 5000 CC, I'll add this to my 6 figure pot.  :#

Tell you what I'll give you all my company coins to buy a decent server connection to AWS London. Deal?

I'd invest my CC in to that venture too.

--

Might actually skip this ToW as I need more CC like a hole in the head, and already reached rank 40. Plus Fallout 76 has an update today.

Same, except for me it’ll be Red Dead Online. It just got a big content drop and is now out of beta. Also, they gave out some little extras to people who log in this week, as well as a couple little extra things to Ultimate Edition owners, which wasn’t expected or required but still very cool and appreciated.

It’s weird DICE can’t do that for Deluxe Edition owners, but that’s none of my business...
  • ElliotLH
    9773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PoppaPappo wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    DrunkOnRedWine said:
    Yay 5000 CC, I'll add this to my 6 figure pot.  :#

Tell you what I'll give you all my company coins to buy a decent server connection to AWS London. Deal?

I'd invest my CC in to that venture too.

--

Might actually skip this ToW as I need more CC like a hole in the head, and already reached rank 40. Plus Fallout 76 has an update today.

Same, except for me it’ll be Red Dead Online. It just got a big content drop and is now out of beta. Also, they gave out some little extras to people who log in this week, as well as a couple little extra things to Ultimate Edition owners, which wasn’t expected or required but still very cool and appreciated.

It’s weird DICE can’t do that for Deluxe Edition owners, but that’s none of my business...

Glad there's something else you can do to bide your time. I've still not played RDR2 but might check it out as I've heard OK things.

Probably a good idea not to open the Deluxe Edition door. It'll only be shut in our faces lol.
  • JUJAMAKILL
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just thought I would say, 'wow DICE have really out done themselves. Only 2 lousy maps for this New garbage game mode. I wish I could say I am surprised, but I'm not.' 

We want meaningful content additions, ie permanent maps available for all current game modes. Not just a minor tweak to a few existing maps with a 'limited time' game mode gimmick. 

I am all for DICE trying out new game modes to gauge interest in these new modes. By why does everything have to be half a**ed? 
    If you had dropped a few new maps in the last 6mths, and then decided to trial a few additional 'limtied time' game modes (like Squad conquest, grind, fortress) on a small limited number of maps to gauge interest, I would be all for it. I would be praising you all. But you haven't added any sort of content with real value to the game, especially with these 'limited time' modes that end up bring removed anyway. Oh, unless you are counting the bugs that have been added with each new patch. 

Your Roadmap sux
    Your Live service model could have been great, but is so poorly implemented. We want/expect maps with at least some sort of regularity. not the BS we've been served.
    Your ineptitude of being able to patch the game with out introducing more game breaking bugs every time is embarrassing. Like the issues people have trying to get into game or being kicked for unknown errors. Also, there are now at least 5 different ways you can bug out and be stuck without the ability to revive or redeploy in the downed state. This has been going on for about 3 weeks now with no end in sight. I don't know why you wouldn't fix that with the last update when you released fortress. Completely unacceptable IMO.
  • JDOGMcFUZZL
    125 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Okay 5000 cc. Seriously? I have over 200k cc and its completely useless because all the cosmetics that are even remotely interesting cost real freaking money. This week's reward should be 5000 battlefield coin. Or whatever the hell it is that you get for shamefully dumping more money into you're gluttonous pockets. There are still so many glitches and problems with the game, the content still feels lacking, and the cosmetics are not well done at all, and you decide to throw the most useless currency of any game in our faces? You guys have a lot of things you need to improve on. But the very least you could do is make all skins buyable through in game currency. Unless it's an unlock for completing a challenge. But still that would be at the very least a step in the right direction. Then fix all the bugs like how now when i shoot the piat i can see through the map for a second. Or fixing the hit detection. I've killed people and been killed by people on the other sides of walls. And after you giys fix some bugs to make the game smoother and enjoyable please add more freaking maps, factions, hell I'd even love more war stories. It would at least breath some freaking life into this stale, crusty-**** game.
  • BrunOega
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back grind!!!
  • Gunaya
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SPOTTING SYSTEM
    Hello everyone, after few weeks of playing mostly Firestrom duos I jumped back to Frontlines and it seems to me, that spotting system has changed, I see lot of people spotted (in game and on minimap too), I know that recon can spott but every game now there are lot of people spotted too often and it wasnt like that few months ago. They changed something with spotting that I missed? I cant find any information about that. Can you tell me how others see it? Thank you all!!
  • tempo_rarity
    1443 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I know I'm missing out on stuff by NOT playing along , but it's nice to know that if I DID want any extra bling that there's hoops to jump through to get it .
    I'm here mainly for the Conquest and now lately the Firestorm modes though , in which the progression unlocking system functions nicely and rewards me from time to time with 'something' .
    That's good enough for this fellow who generally prefers default and mediocre weapons anyway - I'd much rather advance in the Game based on my own wits and experience than by being behind some too-easy-to-use laser-gun .

I know that in this instance it's a reward of Coins but hopefully you're getting what I mean here :
    To struggle with difficulty through any challenges offering rewards that in the end makes 'life' easier in the Game afterwards is , to me , counter to MY own game-plan .
     . . but Thanks anyway , it IS appreciated  :smile:

ps: A happy-with-two-modes Player means you've already given me 'content' galore .
    I just haven't gone to gather it all up yet .
    This War just started though and it looks to be a long one , so there's time . 
  • Sir_Jordangerous
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Got the company coin reward, now have 115k coins saved up, I decided I'll check out what cosmetics I can buy with this, maybe there's cool stuff. I counted 4 options, 2 weapon skins and 2 ppl skins. Now I'm not even interested. If they want me to come back often to "see whats in the shop this week", better idea is have a "sale" on certain items of certain weeks but keep everything there for me to look at ALL THE TIME. I mention because this prize for the week seems like an idea to get people to buy stuff from the shop, but now my only newly kindled flame of desire for cosmetic swag is now completely put out. LET ME SPEND MY COINS, and I'll buy more, but why would I buy something I can't use?
  • PoppaPappo
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got the company coin reward, now have 115k coins saved up, I decided I'll check out what cosmetics I can buy with this, maybe there's cool stuff. I counted 4 options, 2 weapon skins and 2 ppl skins. Now I'm not even interested. If they want me to come back often to "see whats in the shop this week", better idea is have a "sale" on certain items of certain weeks but keep everything there for me to look at ALL THE TIME. I mention because this prize for the week seems like an idea to get people to buy stuff from the shop, but now my only newly kindled flame of desire for cosmetic swag is now completely put out. LET ME SPEND MY COINS, and I'll buy more, but why would I buy something I can't use?

You know the armory isn’t the only place to buy skins right? You can see the rest in the My Company area. There isn’t a ton of stuff but there’s more than what’s in the armory.
  • ElliotLH
    9773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

The BFV store should function like the FO76 one.