Is BFV the worst?

Comments

• Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me the best to worst BFs in order:

BF2
    BF2142
    BF4
    BF1942
    BF:Vietnam
    BF3
    BF5
  • trip1ex
    4657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yeah it's the worst.   Hopefully BF6 or whatever it is called doesn't change that.  

• M_Rat13
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rex_Holez said:

BF2
    BF2142
    BF4
    BF1942
    BF3
    BF5

The fact not only is BF1942 not at the top, but it's below BF4, really shows how bad the player base has gotten. Also where is BF1? Be a shame if you never played such an awesome game.
  • bran1986
    5601 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I find Battlefield 4 to be the worst.
  • Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    Rex_Holez said:

BF2
    BF2142
    BF4
    BF1942
    BF3
    BF5

The fact not only is BF1942 not at the top, but it's below BF4, really shows how bad the player base has gotten. Also where is BF1? Be a shame if you never played such an awesome game.
    I forgot BF1 it would be between 3 and 5. 

I prefer BF4 over 1942 for the boats and sniping. It's close though I had a ton of fun in both. 
  • Billydoc1
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BFV can be much better if they delay the next BF & focus in this one
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rex_Holez said:

BF2
    BF2142
    BF4
    BF1942
    BF3
    BF5
    Yeah I would forget about BF1 too, I disliked this game more than any other.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 said:
    I find Battlefield 4 to be the worst.
    I didn't think BF4 was the worst, but it's certainly not my favourite.

In my opinion, these are the five worst Battlefield games, in descending order:

1. Battlefield Bad Company 1
    2. Battlefield Bad Company 2
    3. Battlefield Play4Free
    4. Battlefield Heroes
    5. Battlefield Hardline (though, I didn't think this game was that bad)
  • KPNuts74
    497 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s my fave FPS to date. The gunplay is sublime
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I bet if we had more maps and the free servers and actual clan support that change peoples minds pretty quickly.
  • M_Rat13
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    I bet if we had more maps and the free servers and actual clan support that change peoples minds pretty quickly.

And they fix the bugs. Worked for BF4 lol.
  • ragnarok013
    2925 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hardline was the worst ever Battlefield in my opinion but I'm sure the 12 people who play it worldwide will disagree with me.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hardline was the worst ever Battlefield in my opinion but I'm sure the 12 people who play it worldwide will disagree with me.
    I loved it. Bullet damage was best of the series.  Well was better then after DICE nerfed my M60 on Bad Company 2 twice.  That ticked me off.  Still got over 10k+ kills with it.  Shame people didn't scoop up the free premium maps every other month on XBOX with deals with gold for Hardline. 
    For the worst it has to be BF1 for me.  BF1 I got maybe 50 or 60 hours in it.  Runner up maybe Bad Company 1.  I didn't like the old house rules of you can only spawn on the squad leader.  That was a pain for rush.  Story mode was good though for a few laughs. 
    BF3 was okay and got worse as time went on with all the nerfs and glitches in maps.  I remember that close quarters DLC maps people glitching all over.  Also DICE nerfed the destruction. I remember people falling into and under the ground on BF3 beta Metro.
    Back to Hardline not shining enough for some is probably cause GTA5 remastered for PS4/XBOX1 came out like a couple weeks after.  So people traded in Hardline for money towards GTA5 pretty much.  Was just bad timing for release.

BEST
    Bad Company 2/NAM expansion
    BF2
    BF2MC
    BF4
    Hardline
    BF5
    Bad Company 1
    BF3
    BF1
    Battlefield Heroes
    Battlefield free to play
    WORST

Hopefully Bad Company 3/BF6 gives Bad Company 2 a run for its money next year on next generation consoles.  I'll be busting out my sexy M60 once again.  Or bopping people on the head with the helicopter.  hahahahahah  Or MCOMM bashing....  Shenanigans....  Besides plenty of beer popping.
  • Claypole1
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF3 and BF4 did have problems at launch (especially BF4), but, they were still great games,and. A lot of the issues got fixed.

BF1 wasn’t quite as good, but had less issues.

BF5 has plenty of issues, and to make it worse, it isn’t that great a game to start with.

Far too many problems to list here, but the first game I played was Conquest on Narvik, and after about 3 seconds my heart sunk. It looked terrible, and it isn’t any better now.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mudpig44 wrote: »
    Also after the last update on Xbox you can only play 3 or 4 rounds before the game crashes back to Xbox home. Many people having same issues.

uninstalled over 2 months ago because of blackscreens. they are inept
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    Also after the last update on Xbox you can only play 3 or 4 rounds before the game crashes back to Xbox home. Many people having same issues.

Black screen for squads showing your squad between each round?  For XBOX1 just hit down on D-pad 2 to 4 times clears that up.  Probably the same for PS4.  Not sure about PC other then maybe arrow down a couple times?
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    Redstripe101 said:

Black screen for squads showing your squad between each round?  For XBOX1 just hit down on D-pad 2 to 4 times clears that up.  Probably the same for PS4.  Not sure about PC other then maybe arrow down a couple times?

you'd have to search my posts, countless videos of different variations. dpad nor the BF1 'fov' fixes work. Requires you to dashboard and reboot.