Completed Trial By Fire Week 8 Favorable Position didnt get the 5000 Company Coin reward?

NumberXaero1
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Im not seeing the company coins for completing the weekly quests. Ive signed off and on, launched the game several times, been about 4 hours since, still didnt get them. Anyone else getting this?

Comments

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    Your reward for completing ToW this week is 5000 CC followed by a second reward to take 5000 CC away again which is perfect as CC is the most useless in game 'currency' to ever grace a game.  

If I could give you mine I would.
  • COPPAKILLA
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I did not receive it either, it says Delivered to your shipments but the shipment stash is empty :-) LOL
  • Mensrea831
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol 5000 coins ins laughable. I have 166k just sitting around doing nothing.
  • hiei1942
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ya you and i both nothing at all after finishing this week ToW no 5000 coins nothing. Another EA and Dice screw up. it's is to be expected from these guys at this stage of the game..EA and Dice take 2 steps forward and then 3 steps back with this game.. 
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Almost as if We're being trolled.
    Luckily its not something substantial, these things can take time to update so you never know.
  • lll_HOSS_lll
    58 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same thing here.  Says its in shipments but there is nothing there.  Logged out and back in, still nada...
  • Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ya ain't missing much....
  • FlightsuitUPTed
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here OP
  • GloriousRepublic
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you didn't get the coins its because you aren't educated enough.
  • StrikerLeecy126
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Try to complete an assignment with CC award (Medic class challenge is the simplest) . I always missing CC after complete special assignments and level up after 50. And those CC returned to me after I finishing one of those assignment.
  • StrikerLeecy126
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    But I'm not sure if it works.
  • hawkey5000
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same thing here.  Says its in shipments but there is nothing there.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd guess they were just added to your CC stash and most people have so many you wouldn't notice them being added.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im not seeing the company coins for completing the weekly quests. Ive signed off and on, launched the game several times, been about 4 hours since, still didnt get them. Anyone else getting this?

i'd give u some of my 211k too if i could...
  • AzafTazarden
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I actually care so little about company coin that I didn't even notice if I got it or not, I just closed the game as soon as I finished this ToW week assignments.
  • 0_UnknownSoldier
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

i'd give u some of my 211k too if i could...
    how did you get 211k in coins ????

yeah, i have the same issue, no coins
  • ElliotLH
    9030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd guess they were just added to your CC stash and most people have so many you wouldn't notice them being added.

Definitely the case for me. I'm currently sitting on 248,985CC so have no idea if I was awarded them or not. If I didn't get the 5K then Dice are welcome to keep it lol.
  • LeonTheStorm
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is just taking a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ of the community.. seriously 5k CC is nothing since they introduced BFC which you have to pay for and guess what.. You can't buy a single skin without BFC.. You can also make 5k coins easily by just playing the game as usual in max 3 days... Is this a joke or someone intentionally is trying to kill BF series? Not only we get game released when it's far from being finished, not only it's full of bugs, frustrating solutions and so on, we don't even get a single new map since release. The game is full of cheaters which are not getting banned even when they are reported and proven with youtube uploads months ago.... Now this ! And they trying to make more money on us by introducing real money paid for coins (BFC) to buy literally anything in the game apart from weapon upgrades.. There are thousands of people having over 100K CC because it's useless.. IS THIS A JOKE DICE? To me it looks like someone is literally trying to kill the game and community OR the game and it's engine was somehow bought by some incompetent bunch of idiots who have no idea about making BF series.. What is going on?
  • RangerDanger1911
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same. Just noticed I haven't receive ANY CC's in a long time. I'm still at 0..
  • TheTylerMcFly
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having the same issue, I completed the event and it says my 5,000 company coins are delivered to my shipments.. but none to be found. (And yes I see all you people that say theyre useless when some of us dont just flood a bunch of money into the game just to have a load of CC) gotta save money for my future yo, but I'd like to get what I rightfully earned, please.