Weekly Debrief

PC [ sP8z ] GUNNY'S BUDDIES - U.S. & Canadian players only BF4 - BFV - No Pro Players Please!

Comments

• Raif71
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking forward to seeing you this weekend GUNNY!  fyi there are several new topics out there concerning BFV - time will tell how that develops ... 
    as to the "round table" it is always great to hear the views of the various members in the Community and the suggestions they make that help us improve this Community and our gaming as a whole.
  • GUNNY1966
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi Gunny
    I have been playing for a few years with Killem & Chillem and have always followed the rules and had or at times made it fun and competitive for all. I don’t cheat and certainly don’t need to cheat while having fun.
    We had recently installed our Amazon Fire TV app and I followed someone on YouTube explaining how to jailbreak it.
    This also meant downloading and installing an app called IPVanish, preventing any malicious malware or hackers to track our Internet address.
    After installing it and watching movies the night before, I had forgotten to disconnect the app and when I attempted to join in on Battlefield 4 the following day, I was kicked from server with notice of you’ve been banned from server without any further explanation.
    It was only after numerous other attempts to join Battlefield 5 that I was informed that my connection to their servers was also lost due to the IPVarnish app in background that was still running.

It was not intentional to play on the server with the app in the background as we had been speaking about using such apps previously. It is only used to protect when streaming movies online from untrusted sources on Amazon Fire TV 3rd party applications.

Any chance to reverse this ban?
    I haven't been around as I've had other responsibilities going on at present but I will address your request Saturday at 10 am & I will initiate the vote process thru the membership. I will tell you in advance that VPN's or other altercation of your Country Of Origin will auto ban you from the servers. I haven't had time to check your specific IP but I would assume that is why your ban was initiated but I'm not certain. Also I should tell you that we have taken steps to set the servers up to eliminate those whom use VPN's & accelerators due to the cheat's associated. You might want to be certain that your not using or set up in the manner mentioned! 
  • GUNNY1966
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE LA CAMO EVENT SCHEDULED for 5 / 19 / 19 STARTING AT 12:30 noon cst SHARP!
    OPEN TO CURRENT PROBATIONARY MEMBERS & STANDING MEMBERS as of 5 /12 /19 ONLY!

( 1 ) TeamSpeak3 will be MANDATORY to participate in this event & you will need a WORKING MIC!
    Direct Link: ts3server://104.156.254.207?port=9144

* * * * * N O T E * * * * * The TeamSpeak3 is PROTECTED so you will N O T SEE other players UNTIL PERMISSIONS have been assigned by a admin in the lobby, be patient a admin will assist you ASAP!

For those who do NOT have TeamSpeak3, here is a COMPLETE [GUIDE] to the installation & connection!

( 2 ) The players that DO PARTICIPATE in this will be done in a ORDERLY FASHION - sP8z Members will go FIRST in order, non-members will go first come first serve!

( 3 ) NO CHEATS ALLOWED ( PERIOD )! You WILL BE SCREENED as you join the TeamSpeak3 & the password to the game server will then be given to those who pass the screening!

( 4 ) NO KILLING OR GAMEPLAY WILL BE ALLOWED DURING THIS EVENT! Any infraction will constitute a kick with a 4 hour temp ban ( NON NEGOTIABLE )! If your intentions are to spoil this for others actions will be taken promptly without warning!

( 5 ) ALL VEHICLES will be used to transport members ONLY!

( 6 ) Any changes made will be communicated in the TeamSpeak3 by a Sr. Admin!

( 7 ) If you plan to join in this event please post a comment so we have a idea who you are PRIOR to the event!

( 8 ) Rude comments to this posting will be requested to be removed by a moderator.

( 9 ) FOLLOW ALL ADMIN COMMANDS!

( 10 ) If your going to get the camo you will be expected to HELP OTHERS once you have got your camo.

( 11 ) PLEASE do NOT interrupt others in the TeamSpeak3, DO NOT BE RUDE!!!!

( 12 ) This will be a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE event.

( 13 ) Reply to THIS POST so we know you are going to GET YOUR DICE / LA CAMO.

( 14 ) The servers WILL BE PASSWORD PROTECTED- The password will be given out to PROBATIONARY & MEMBERS ONLY!

• Crown7ven
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     Gunny - I need Dice LA Cammo - but I am not able to make this next Sunday's event.  Crown7ven.
  • Raif71
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    thank yo Crown for posting
  • mudtoe64
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Raif71 said:
    Congrats to all of the following players who got their DICE LA CAMO today!!
    Ribby
    Bristow
    Corbis
    Medi
    Mongoos
    Wick
    Ice
    Strike
    O'Cullien
    SYXTEM

thank you to all who helped make this possible!!!:
    Achillos
    Raif
    Zag
    Bristow
    Chauff
    Wierd
    Highjacker
    Ribby
    Strike
    Wick
    Mongoose
    O'Cullien
    DJ
    Corbis
    GUNNY
    Commie
    Medi

Truly a community effort!!

• mudtoe64
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MUDTOE

• tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    helping if needed

• Art3sian
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I need the camo and should be able to make it.
  • JustPlainWierd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have and can help.
  • OCulien
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have can help
  • SavoJr
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I was Not able to make it this time for the DICE, Congratulations to those who Got it and great collaboration from those who helped. Hope to get it in the future.
  • Raif71
    Savo  -  the event is THIS coming Sunday at 12:00 NOON CST - so you have NOT missed a thing!! YEA!!

• SavoJr
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yes and that is Awesome Raif, just would like to ask if I could go early as I have company coming over in the AM and I can tell them I need an hour. I’ll catch them up on the last Game of Thrones and I can get my Dice and help others for an hour. Sorry to be a pain, and I do understand if we can’t.

Please let me know.
    Thank you,
    [sP8z]SavoJr
    🇺🇸👍🏼😁👍🏼🇺🇸
  • GUNNY1966
    edited May 18
    BE THERE / BE SQUARE! 

~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966

PC Users, If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE: 
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 [u]"YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • ZAGR0M
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome group of people, I have seen them help out each other when there was a need. 
  • Raif71
    Thats an understatement!! This Community ROCKS!!  THANK YOU GUYS!! FOR BEING SOOO AWESOME!!!
  • GUNNY1966
    edited May 18
    * * * * * ATTENTION ALL sP8z MEMBERS * * * * * 

The #4 Raffle WILL COMMENCE Sunday 5 / 19 / 19 @ 12:00pm CST so ya better get your ARSSES in the TeamSpeak3 so you can either WIN or support those who WILL WIN! :-) 

Thank You for supporting our EXCELLENT COMMUNITY & our FINE MEMBERS! 

~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966

PC Users, If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE: 
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 [u]"YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!

• JustPlainWierd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Eagerly awaiting the results of tomorrows raffle. Good luck to all.
  • Raif71
    CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING WHO GOT THEIR DICE LA CAMO TODAY!!!

hydrostatic                                       Janderson_zork                      Armourloader

LaMarako                                            Samsun

Smith Phantom                                 Artesian                 

Thank you to all the Members of the Community that gave up their time to help with this Event today!!!