How come DICE havent made an apology to the community for the obvious botched BFV?

2»

Comments

• M_Rat13
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remember when they were going through crap for BF1 and guess what they actually made it up to the players. They started doing monthly patches and in some cases bi-monthly. They actually showed they cared. So far in BFV I haven't seen anything to show us that they actually care about this game.

Oh spare me OP....

Either play the game, or find another one. Really...you're all bent out of shape because u feel DICE should give a public apology, lol. Sure..we would all love a few more maps, but overall the gameplay and graphics are right on par compared to other Battlefield titles.

Seriously, you obviously have too much time on your hands.

Oh don't worry, give it 6 months, and they'll be singing this games praises, just like BF4 lol.
  • Fz0077
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They don't want to admit their political views have ruined the game.
    Their political views had nothing to do with it.  Poor network performance, no rented servers, a weak anti-cheat, and a trickle of new content thanks to the disaster known as Live Service are the problems, not the emotional/cultural issues of players who are freaked out by female characters.
    I am pretty sure those political views contributed to lackluster sales, and a discount 2 weeks after release.
    They just used the "woman in ww2" controversy to distract from the poor quality of this game...
  • Fz0077
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remember when they were going through crap for BF1 and guess what they actually made it up to the players. They started doing monthly patches and in some cases bi-monthly. They actually showed they cared. So far in BFV I haven't seen anything to show us that they actually care about this game.

Oh spare me OP....

Either play the game, or find another one. Really...you're all bent out of shape because u feel DICE should give a public apology, lol. Sure..we would all love a few more maps, but overall the gameplay and graphics are right on par compared to other Battlefield titles.

The graphics are good, but the gameplay is indeed worse than older titles. But its not only that, content wise BFV is the weakest tile, right after BF1943 which was an Xbox live arcade game. Also there will never be an american or russian or japanes faction in BFV, EA and Dice have given up on producing much content for this game because it did not sell as expected. I had more fun with Fallout 76 than BFV because i didnt expect anything from Fallout 76, but sadly BFV is a huge disappointment. Especially after having put well over a thousand hours in BF4. I can list many reasons why i think BFV is a bad Battlefield game, maybe i will...
  • M_Rat13
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fz0077 said:

Oh spare me OP....

The graphics are good, but the gameplay is indeed worse than older titles. But its not only that, content wise BFV is the weakest tile, right after BF1943 which was an Xbox live arcade game. Also there will never be an american or russian or japanes faction in BFV, EA and Dice have given up on producing much content for this game because it did not sell as expected. I had more fun with Fallout 76 than BFV because i didnt expect anything from Fallout 76, but sadly BFV is a huge disappointment. Especially after having put well over a thousand hours in BF4. I can list many reasons why i think BFV is a bad Battlefield game, maybe i will...

Except more factions are coming lol. Look, I'm not going to say BFV doesn't need improvements, but these straw man arguments really get on my nerves. It's ok to complain if you want the game to be better, it is not ok to complain out of spite.
  • DerBaer1848
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 19

Oh spare me OP....

I get your point and would agree 100%, if BFV was a free to play title.
    If you call a handyman to fix your leaking sink, he comes around, you pay him and he leaves you with uncomplete, **** done work, then tells you 'lol, use it or buy a new one', i bet you wouldnt be realy happy about it.
    I dont see why it should be ok to charge people for anything as unfinished as BFV is right now. Additionaly, from what i see they dont get their priorities straight. BR is not realy needed in a BF game, specially not if you could have used that time so much better for fixing obvious game issues which make it so hard to enjoy BFV.

Saying sorry is imho the last thing they should do for delivering such a pile of crap, ongoing issues, shutting servers down and lying about micro transactions once more (also i am not bothered with that as much as many other people are).
    If i pay for a game - or anything else - i do expect it to be finished. In case of Videoganes they dont even need to work flawless, since there might occur problems which you havent seen before in development.
    But bugs and glitches should be the exception, not part of every day experience. And thats what it is with bfv right now
  • sabootheshaman
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pyr0Plazma said:

parkingbrake said:

MAGNUM_MU5TACHE said:
    They don't want to admit their political views have ruined the game.
    Their political views had nothing to do with it.  Poor network performance, no rented servers, a weak anti-cheat, and a trickle of new content thanks to the disaster known as Live Service are the problems, not the emotional/cultural issues of players who are freaked out by female characters.

you forgot 

-Poor marketing 
    -Poor PR in the wake of a certain "controversy"
    -Delayed launch
    -Busy holiday launch window 
    -Unfinished/buggy at launch in a already busy window
    -No BR upon release 
    -Live service isn't causing the slow content feed, it's them having to actually finish/fix the game while juggling new content ON TOP of managing firestorm as well
    -By the time firestorm launched Apex Legends another BR game made by the same publisher had already been released which meant EA was cannibalizing/competing with themselves
    -Firestorm is tied to the base game for $60, while most other BR's and more important Apex Legends is F2P

"Get Woke, Go Broke" is just some stupid slogan by incel idiots who act like every time a piece of media fails and has diversity in it it's exclusively the diversity that caused the failure. In reality those morons are a tiny yet extremely loud minority of morons. Just look at Captain Marvel.   

Tbh no battlefield veteran cared about Br at all.

Speaking for everyone?
  • Pyr0Plazma
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

"Get Woke, Go Broke" is just some stupid slogan by incel idiots who act like every time a piece of media fails and has diversity in it it's exclusively the diversity that caused the failure. In reality those morons are a tiny yet extremely loud minority of morons. Just look at Captain Marvel.   
      Have fun watching Batwoman. 
    wut