When are Dice releasing bug fixes?

Fleskenisse
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So does anyone know when DICE is releasing any fixes to the numerous bugs in the game?
So far i've encounted the infinite bleed-out bug, infinte reload animation (using the krag), Delay with hitboxes,  100+ damage done to a single enemy (my record so far is 340), soundbug ect.
I would love to see dice fix these gamebreaking bugs which keeps on ruining the game experience. But they dont give any updates at all (Last tweet from dice was in march due to firestorm beeing released).  Talk to your community dice. Learn from the players and please, fix these bugs. They're ruining the experience for everyone who encounters them.

Best
Fleskenisse

Comments

• M_Rat13
    890 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Soon TM.

All you can do is crack jokes to keep your sanity at this point lol.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    First DICE has to develop the new batch of bugs, then they work on patching the old ones so when the patch goes live the new bugs are ready for us all to enjoy.  Data mining says one of the upcoming bugs will cause any explosives carried by a Support player to blow up when a teammates takes ammo from that Support, that is going to be so much fun....
  • Godmodegta
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They will also increase pitching female screaming sound so you are able hear them from 30 meters across the map , sense community ask for it. this is also.. a joke.. please Dice don't do it... Who knows when next big patch???, havn't herd anything, I'm assuming they doing one big patch , I wouldn't keep your hope up , might be like 2 more month for it.