Weekly Debrief

BattleBug.... Bleeding out.

DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Didn t play for 2 months, start playing, get killed, stuck in bleeding out, no way to respawn. This game is so well made, this is unbelievable!

See you in september i guess.

Comments

• ragnarok013
    3230 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    DALLAS-ak-PEIPER it sounds like you have the revive bug. When this happens your squad can still revive you but you don't show up in their hud ouside of the squad listing as downed so you'll need to guide them in via VOIP or chat text.
  • DerBaer1848
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 19
    Edit:
  • DerBaer1848
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 19
    Texator wrote: »
    ragnarok013 said:
    DALLAS-ak-PEIPER it sounds like you have the revive bug. When this happens your squad can still revive you but you don't show up in their hud ouside of the squad listing as downed so you'll need to guide them in via VOIP or chat text.

I have a better plan, fix it.

EA be like:

soundsgood.jpg

• DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Texator said:

Not my job thank you
  • PackersDK
    757 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Texator said:

Not my job thank you
    He’s obviously talking about Dice...
  • Texator
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes i ment dice. The forum mods are the poor guys at the frontline who recieve all the bashing from the unhappy community.
    But since devs are smart enough not to be active on forums the mods are those we have to talk to.
  • PsychoRat66
    133 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 19
    This has happened to me several times in the past week. At least twice while flying planes. Beyond frustrating having to quit a game that was going well because of broken game mechanics. For God’s sake DICE at least open up a CTE so these bugs can be worked out by actual players instead of the constant rush job to get patches live.
  • Johnny__Rogueps3
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just a heads up. U can damage enemies with gadgets when in this state. I was in a downed state and could still shoot my guns, they didn't do any damage, but the dynamite and rockets still killed enemies. Mines also
  • Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 20
    Crap like this is why this game was 50% off 2 months after release. 

A supposed "AAA" release 50% off 2 months after release, normally unheard of, but not with DICE
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just a heads up. U can damage enemies with gadgets when in this state. I was in a downed state and could still shoot my guns, they didn't do any damage, but the dynamite and rockets still killed enemies. Mines also
    Your gun can still do damage, but the apparent point of aim is waaaaay off where your shots will actually go.  I had an opponent almost kill me while he was in the bleed-out situation, he had figured out how to get hits despite the aiming cursor being way off.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Texator said:
    Yes i ment dice. The forum mods are the poor guys at the frontline who recieve all the bashing from the unhappy community.
    But since devs are smart enough not to be active on forums the mods are those we have to talk to.
    The devs aren't active on this forum, the official one.  But they're often seen elsewhere, like Twitter, or Reddit.  Odd, isn't it.

As for the permanent bleed-out thing, that isn't a bug, it's an undocumented, unintentional feature which actually makes the game better.  DICE knows what it's doing, trust them.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Your post made me remember this video I saw on reddit:

https://dm.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/bolmyg/man_brutally_murdered_by_zombie/
  • JUJAMAKILL
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Unless you get downed prior to losing the sector. Then you gotta quit the server...Not fun
  • stabbinhobo
    581 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Texator said:
    The devs aren't active on this forum, the official one.  But they're often seen elsewhere, like Twitter, or Reddit.  Odd, isn't it.

As for the permanent bleed-out thing, that isn't a bug, it's an undocumented, unintentional feature which actually makes the game better.  DICE knows what it's doing, trust them.
    It's a feature... not a bug.