Weekly Debrief

Battlefield 4 MilSim (XBOX One)

mfer2000
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
5th Airborne Division
Full title: 5th Royal Airborne Division (5RAD)
UK based Air Assault MilSim is now open to recruiting, for more information reply to this thread, or inbox mfer2000
Looking for at least 4 new recruits for officer and other ranks to get the ball rolling.

Comments

• Chunt11
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are you still doing this for Battlefield 4? I know this is an old comment. I'm just looking to join one
  • BubbletopEmu65
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How many milsim community are there on Xbox
  • deceptivedog17
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looking to join a European or uk based milsim
  • In27heBreach
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hey guys I'm looking for some help in battlefield 4 xbox360 for air superiority achievement Im looking for 3 player's for help pls
  • TheBen78_5amp2d
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    If anybody is looking for a US Platoon/Milsim, join mine. If you don't mind US and you're UK or speak English, then you're more than welcome to join us. We are active as of NOV. 2017. Xbox 360 AND Xbox One.
  • kirky53
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can you plz message me or somthing
  • SFC_Rodriguez
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    47ID is now recruiting!
    About Us: We are a very active MilSim with structured command, professionalism, follow the Geneva Convention and of course fun to hang out. We have a variety of MOS's to choose from each with its own unique specialties.

MOS Listing: 68W Combat Medic, 11B Infantryman, 11C Indirect Fire Infantryman, 18X Special Forces, 12B Combat Engineer, 19D Cavalry Scout.

Contact Information: Message x PFC Rodriguez on XBL if you're interested and we will do a Q&A with the Commander and myself. If you are wanting to join our Regiment, you will go through a short BCT. See you on the Battlefield
  • RepugnantHalo07
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    31st MEU is Recruiting RIGHT NOW!

About Us: The 31st is a fun but well structured Milsim that is very active. We follow milsim and community rules and are always looking for new talent. We have Air, Armored, Spec ops, sniper, and infantry elements. You are required to do a small BCT just to learn the basics.

Contact Info:
    Discord Username: [31st] SGT Halo#1509
    GamerTag: RepugnantHalo07

We are based on Xbox one and hope to see you out there!
  • mrskittlez1375
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    (20thSF)20th special forces milsim team is looking for more members we have a bct and plenty of positions open for new recruits for more information contact 2ndCO mrskittlez123 or CO whiskeygood on xbox live
  • shipwagon
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im looking for a canadian based milsim for bf4 xboxone 
  • gxldxanax
    I do want to say that me and a friend wanted to join the Milsim community on as a training assistant, but was shot down as we were disrespected and harasses by one of the "moderators" of one of these units. I came in late, but was treated as if I had no soul, humor, or deserved any respect. I have pictures to prove it.
    Text me on Discord to see what we went through and how scummy this community is.
    My tag is: Gentilly#8747
  • SRCarterGaming
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    gxldxanax said:
    I do want to say that me and a friend wanted to join the Milsim community on as a training assistant, but was shot down as we were disrespected and harasses by one of the "moderators" of one of these units. I came in late, but was treated as if I had no soul, humor, or deserved any respect. I have pictures to prove it.
    Text me on Discord to see what we went through and how scummy this community is.
    My tag is: Gentilly#8747
    Hello there,

First of all id like to apologise on behalf of the Xbox Community. I have added you on discord if you could contact me as soon as possible and i can assist you into looking into who treated you this way and the punishment they will receive. If you are looking for a change of pace in the milsim world on Xbox I am currently running a GMT time zone milsim and have links and offers for EST and US milsims.

Again I sincerely apologise for the way you were treated.

Signed:
    Master Sergeant Ace Spotter
    Commanding Officer Of The Republic of Korea Armed Forces MilSim
  • davidfl112
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking for a milsim group.
    Discord- bigd112fl#4915
    XBL GT- bigd112fl
  • RPM2002
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The 1st Marine Raider Battalion is Recruiting and looking for able and dedicated candidates.

We are a new unit that plans on using its experience to train candidates into an elite force, We are not like those other special forces that have a 1-hour boot no, our Boot Camp will be 4 days Long to ensure each candidate is both dedicated to this unit and highly trained and ready for any and all combat scenarios.

If you are interested in joining please DM me on Xbox or Discord, Thank you.
    Xbox GT - rpm2002
    Discord Name - Larry The Lobster#3850

Semper Fi!
    Always Faithful, Always Forward! 
  • rex112322234
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    27th hellhound is recuiting massge Hade XII2283 on xbox