Losing interest

aphix
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I can't be the only person losing interest in this game. The AA GUNS can't even take a plane down. The rocket launchers are naf and just bounce off tanks. The whole crap about bullets going through walls/etc sometimes and not others but varies on guns. And the maps ohh the maps suck. So I've decided to go bk to battlefield 4 plus the community on that is alive and kicking. Anyway please try and tell why bf5 is good besides its graphics.

Comments

• KPNuts74
    497 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    aphix wrote: »
    I can't be the only person losing interest in this game. The AA GUNS can't even take a plane down. The rocket launchers are naf and just bounce off tanks. The whole crap about bullets going through walls/etc sometimes and not others but varies on guns. And the maps ohh the maps suck. So I've decided to go bk to battlefield 4 plus the community on that is alive and kicking. Anyway please try and tell why bf5 is good besides its graphics.

Best infantry gunplay I’ve known in a FPS.
  • KPNuts74
    497 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    KPNuts74 wrote: »

You have to be trolling

God no. Deadly serious, my KD is higher in this game than any other.
  • theofficialoakie
    postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KPNuts74 said:
    ackers75 wrote: »
    KPNuts74 wrote: »

You have to be trolling

God no. Deadly serious, my KD is higher in this game than any other.
    You are right i love the infantry combat in this game for a lot. Yes there are issues, and imbalance but i give them time, bf 4 was also a **** show and not like there was a lot of good maps. so hopefully DICE gets their **** together and makes this a killer game in 2019. 
  • bullseye9508
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 23
    Out of all the issues the biggest one is not being able to bleed out once you're downed. Seems as if it's happening more and more
    Post edited by bullseye9508 on
  • normzzzzzy
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thing that is peeving me off the most is the team balancing.

8 out of the 10 games I join I always seem to be on the team that is getting finger blasted by chuck Norris.

• JamieCurnock
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Team balancing and server issues are a real problem if they can sort that it would help gameplay a lot.

I don't get the ww2 vibe like bf1 gave with ww1 but it is what it is now. There are some other annoyances but mainly it's a solid fps, desperately needs more maps. Gun play is the best it's been in bf in my opinion.

They need to drop 4 maps at the same time otherwise people will get bored again quick.
  • normzzzzzy
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Team balancing and server issues are a real problem if they can sort that it would help gameplay a lot.

I don't get the ww2 vibe like bf1 gave with ww1 but it is what it is now. There are some other annoyances but mainly it's a solid fps, desperately needs more maps. Gun play is the best it's been in bf in my opinion.

They need to drop 4 maps at the same time otherwise people will get bored again quick.

This! As per usual dice have nailed the sound effects and graphics on the head but it’s just lacking soul.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it a million times more... BR game modes are cancer in games like this
  • d3monkid12
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's not good. what gave you that impression?  Ppl want to talk about their  kd  being the best they've ever had, well that's because the game runs like crap for a lot of people. My kd is trash because of the crappy server issues that they won't fix much less admit to. And sound effects? I get killed by SMG that sound like sniper rifles or sniper rifles that sound and shoot like an SMG, not to mention the fact that the only way you can hear your squad is if you have a headset connected. This game keeps getting worse with each patch