Weekly Debrief

Uninstalled

glasgowsmile87
14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 21
I've never in my life uninstalled a battlefield game, the visibility is rubbish , most people lay on the ground and use lewis guns and the rest are cannon fodder, sniping is clunky and you get stuck in terrain every 10 seconds , the guns are inaccurate to the point its silly , i seem to fire peas while i get insta killed i have no idea why I've always been an above average BF player and now all of a sudden I can barely have any fun at all, the only thing I think will save the game for me is when hardcore mode arrives , now I have basically no game to play.
its been 6 months and you cant even fix visibility and balance your guns to feel more accurate they just jump all over the place.
100% worst battlefield game in history hardline was a better game than this total pile of steaming faeces.
not to mention you are playing an 18 plus game and your snowflake social justice warrior idiots ruining anything that even resembles a BF game

round of applause for your rubbish imbalanced clunky and as usual unpolished  game dice 
just put the game to rest and make a modern shooter again with weapons that are actually interesting to use instead of a bunch of randomly spraying unpredictable recoil pattern guns

I hate the way youtubes hype this game up like its something special and all the sheep follow on like yeah its great"
the games garbage its been 6 monts and you cant even have private servers with harrcore mode the games a joke, sorry to sound like im whining but im so angry at this I payed good money for this just to end up frustrated every time I play it , Ive NEVER been frustrated ata  battlefield game ive always had fun , this one onthe other hand is just a stress simulator and dice doesnt seem to be soing anything about it.
Post edited by glasgowsmile87 on

Comments

• superteds
    1185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lovely formatting
  • Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wtf is "mansplaining"?
  • mrtwotimes
    794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure why you had to tell us in the forum?   Virtual friend syndrome?
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    844 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 21
    Rex_Holez said:
    Wtf is "mansplaining"?
    I believe it's when a gentlemen [inappropriate]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • lll_HOSS_lll
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You’re entitled to your opinion.
    Mine is, I like the game! It needs some work, primarily many more maps and factions (USA, Russia, Japan, etc.) and also the ability to view stats in the companion app, but I have very much enjoyed BFV so far.
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've never in my life uninstalled a battlefield game, the visibility is rubbish , most people lay on the ground and use lewis guns and the rest are cannon fodder, sniping is clunky and you get stuck in terrain every 10 seconds , the guns are inaccurate to the point its silly , i seem to fire peas while i get insta killed i have no idea why I've always been an above average BF player and now all of a sudden I can barely have any fun at all, the only thing I think will save the game for me is when hardcore mode arrives , now I have basically no game to play.
    its been 6 months and you cant even fix visibility and balance your guns to feel more accurate they just jump all over the place.
    100% worst battlefield game in history hardline was a better game than this total pile of steaming faeces.
    not to mention you are playing an 18 plus game and your snowflake mansplaining  idiots ruining anything that even resembles a BF game

round of applause for your rubbish imbalanced clunky and as usual unpolished  game dice 
    just put the game to rest and make a modern shooter again with weapons that are actually interesting to use instead of a bunch of randomly spraying unpredictable recoil pattern guns

I hate the way youtubes hype this game up like its something special and all the sheep follow on like yeah its great"
    the games garbage its been 6 monts and you cant even have private servers with harrcore mode the games a joke, sorry to sound like im whining but im so angry at this I payed good money for this just to end up frustrated every time I play it , Ive NEVER been frustrated ata  battlefield game ive always had fun , this one onthe other hand is just a stress simulator and dice doesnt seem to be soing anything about it.
    Guns are inaccurate? Do you mean for the period or actual accuracy because everything in this game is a laser beam.
  • GeorgyRommel
    24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 20
    I presume he's from Scotland? If so, playing on the God awful German servers isn't going to be helping things either. They feel like you're playing on a 56k modem with an inbuilt pentium processor.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Normally I berate threads saying they are leaving but on this occasion I will say good on you and a wise choice- this game is a sinking ship and best to jump over-board as soon as possible before you drown.
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    game is trash I must agree in less words
  • glasgowsmile87
    edited May 21
    I presume he's from Scotland? If so, playing on the God awful German servers isn't going to be helping things either. They feel like you're playing on a 56k modem with an inbuilt pentium processor.
    Yeah I am its terrible it feel like im firing peas but i'm being killed near enough instantly, i've never felt like im so bad at a battlefield game the aiming feels strange like theres some kind of input lag when ive tried every possible slider.

don;t mean to sound like a little *annoyed* but the game is my go to game and has been since BF 1 , I buid  PC spcifically for every BF game that comes out and now all I have is a great PC thats gona gather dust unless I  can just adjust to the terrible gameplay and pretend its ok hahah, as I said maybe when hardcore mode comes out and theres some new maps I'll maybe come round to it but for now it just seems like i'm getting stressed out on whats supposed to be my only chill time I have each day and its got to the point it doesn't feel worth my time.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • glasgowsmile87
    edited May 21
    Rex_Holez said:
    Wtf is "mansplaining"?
     the game as been made by a bunch of self hating men who want to include everyone even if it means breaking the immersion of the game, theyve spent too much time filtering the chat box and "including everyone" theyve forgot to polish their game, this is the way almost every game in this generation is doing and its destroying a lot of games.

and the fact the chat has been filtered to the point you cannot swear when its an 18 plus game is ridiculous

[edited for profanity]
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 21
    Rex_Holez said:
    Wtf is "mansplaining"?
     the game as been made by a bunch of self hating men who want to include everyone even if it means breaking the immersion of the game, theyve spent too much time filtering the chat box and "including everyone" theyve forgot to polish their game, this is the way almost every game in this generation is doing and its destroying a lot of games.

and the fact the chat has been filtered to the point you cannot swear when its an 18 plus game is ridiculous

[Edited for profanity]
    Ahhhh so more SJW garbage, should have guessed. 
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • glasgowsmile87
    Guns are inaccurate? Do you mean for the period or actual accuracy because everything in this game is a laser beam.

dunno what gun youre using mate the guns to me are the most inaccurate unpredictable  guns in BF history, they just jump all over the place even if you leanr the recoil patterns a lot of bullets justdo what theywant  "unless youre laying down on the ground with a lewis gun that is" if so yes thats the only laser beam I know of in the game.

• glasgowsmile87
    Rex_Holez said:
    Rex_Holez said:
    Wtf is "mansplaining"?

Ahhhh so more SJW garbage, should have guessed. 

yes and its ruing games 

• glasgowsmile87
    ruining*
  • glasgowsmile87
    superteds said:
    lovely formatting
    so what grammar ****, not all of us had the chance of a good education 
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 21
    Rex_Holez said:
    Wtf is "mansplaining"?

and the fact the chat has been filtered to the point you cannot swear when its an 18 plus game is ridiculous as f*@k ;

***** ***!! BLACK MAN!!

• ElliotLH
    8557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rex_Holez said:
    Wtf is "mansplaining"?

and the fact the chat has been filtered to the point you cannot swear when its an 18 plus game is ridiculous as f*@k 

Mansplaining means the opposite of what you think it does:

'the explanation of something by a man, typically to a woman, in a manner regarded as condescending or patronizing'.
  • glasgowsmile87
    ElliotLH said:

Mansplaining means the opposite of what you think it does:

'the explanation of something by a man, typically to a woman, in a manner regarded as condescending or patronizing'.

ahh right sorry , I was meaning the social justice warrior type trying to include everyone but sacrificing immersion 

• glasgowsmile87

***** ***!! BLACK MAN!!

hahahahhaa
This discussion has been closed.