I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• OskooI_007
    569 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 20
    I'm pretty sure EA doesn't look at cheat reports and no longer bans players based on stats. I believe EA has concluded that manually reviewing cheat reports and player stats is too labor intensive and their employee's time is better spent doing other tasks that are more productive to the company.

I base this on seeing rage aimbotters with a 75% headshot ratio with the Lewis LMG go unbanned for over 3 months. Despite the Battlefield community submitting dozens of individual reports.

PlayStation 5 here I come! Or maybe even Google Stadia if the mouse lag isn't too bad.
    Post edited by OskooI_007 on
  • RipperShark
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Was playing Fortress a good bit this weekend, which is a relatively short game mode.  Three times, the top squad went to a squad of one solo person who had over 50000 score.  This is when the next top scorer in the game was around 5000.  One of these guys did it having 0/0 k/d for the round too.  But I guess these are just amazing players.
  • VincentNZ
    2387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Was playing Fortress a good bit this weekend, which is a relatively short game mode.  Three times, the top squad went to a squad of one solo person who had over 50000 score.  This is when the next top scorer in the game was around 5000.  One of these guys did it having 0/0 k/d for the round too.  But I guess these are just amazing players.

Spamming the flare will get you that far. 5 points for each spot, 25 for each kill spotted, 50 if you spot for your your own squad. If the killer is a proficient bomber this adds up fast. You can definitely get credited for every kill on that mode, since it is so small. The flare is so good on these modes that it allegedly got people banned on grind mode.^^
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ said:

Spamming the flare will get you that far. 5 points for each spot, 25 for each kill spotted, 50 if you spot for your your own squad. If the killer is a proficient bomber this adds up fast. You can definitely get credited for every kill on that mode, since it is so small. The flare is so good on these modes that it allegedly got people banned on grind mode.^^
    it's definitely possible to top the score board spamming the flare but 50,000, no chance. and grind mode was better but i would guess around 20k maximum was possible.
  • Madnesis
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 21

The same happened to me: https://imgur.com/a/WcRktLF

I have been playing recon lately and no way he could have achieved what you guys mentioned with the flare gun in a legit way, it's not that OP. The dude was alone in his squad.

Funny enough (or not) the dude was saying that it was a new cheat on the chat I told him he was funny but it appears he was true at the end.

Post edited by Madnesis on
  • Netranger9
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A guy went 306/10 last night,sigh.

• g0merpile
    495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

There was plenty of cheaters last night.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    at least some are getting banned as the thread just down this page proves. Its the one that are missed I dont get.
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    538 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

That would confirmation bias, it seems. :wink:
  • g0merpile
    495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Elprez11
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Was playing deathmatch. Were getting dominated for 4 games 140-0, 130-0...etc......several on the other team looked suspicious. Constantly knowing where I was and shooting as they rounded corners. I called one of them out. Suddenly the guy goes from 11-0 to 18-8. I called him out on that. To me that points to cheating more than anything. He basically has ZERO deaths for multiple games/maps and than after calling him out he all of the sudden starts getting killed. It was also funny that we won that match. It seems that a few other players on his team suddenly started dying.  
  • Madnesis
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If someone has a spare minute, please post/up/do whatever you want that *may* help to get attention of the cheaters problem in the thread I created in EA Support Forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Anti-Cheat-Approach-in-Battlefield-V-Did-you-gave-up/m-p/7886780#M14223

Thanks.

• RichardSinerface
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Madnesis said:
    If someone has a spare minute, please post/up/do whatever you want that *may* help to get attention of the cheaters problem in the thread I created in EA Support Forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Anti-Cheat-Approach-in-Battlefield-V-Did-you-gave-up/m-p/7886780#M14223

Thanks.

I posted on your thread. More constructive than the dude posting an official reply from November. Sad that the official replies are either months old or say absolutely nothing.

I rarely even fire Bf5 up anymore. Probably going to move it off my SSD
  • ETHVRX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dear GM of  BF V,  This game isn't cheap so I hope you will give the After-sales service better for us.

I was enjoying this game so far but now cheaters become increasing every day.  The regulation must be strictly for banning these scammers that are ruining other player's feeling toward this game.

I'm playing in Asia servers and I think this is the main reason that people have left this game recently.  I know that it already has a report suspicion but it is very inconvenient. 

Please...make it more convenient for reporting cheaters by making an option to report cheaters in the game instantly or else!

Vote this topic up to support our rights to play a fair fight.  

• MachoFantast1c0
    1976 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Well I have a positive story to tell.

Was playing BF1 tonight. Reported a guy who I suspected of being a wallhacker. He just seemed to know where everyone was.

Next map loads up and at the beginning of the round I see the FairFight message banning him from the server.

Probably the one and only time that will ever happen. :) Don't know if it was me reporting him or not, but it sure felt good.

BF1 has been surprisingly clean, but hearing it actually doing something feels nice nonetheless.
  • KumanoChinpei
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You are lucky if you dont find a cheater in asian server. Really horrible.
  • Blutfleisch
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You are lucky if you dont find a cheater in asian server. Really horrible.
    Problem is everywhere, not only asia. Last night (EU), there was people Rank 0-15, that used the new anti-material rifle ''Boys'', and killing everyone across maps. Arras was a horror show. As soon as me and my squadie and friend from Origin, we we're spawned, kaboom, both dead. Result? My mate's last words in squad chat was after 15mins: ''That's it. I'm done with bfv'', then quited it. When i see at global leaderboards one specific player, with nearly 900 rounds, under diff accounts, with insane SPM's, and still playing, well, gj Dice. 
  • CaptHotah
    1049 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Well I have a positive story to tell.

Was playing BF1 tonight. Reported a guy who I suspected of being a wallhacker. He just seemed to know where everyone was.

Next map loads up and at the beginning of the round I see the FairFight message banning him from the server.

Probably the one and only time that will ever happen. :) Don't know if it was me reporting him or not, but it sure felt good.

Yeah, too bad this ain't BF1 issue discussion , is it?
This discussion has been closed.