Discussion: Allowing players to carry 2 (or more) health packs

2»

Comments

• Mensrea831
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I could go with one extra med kit if youbhave to get tid of a gadget slot. But the med kit attrition is nice. Instead of waiting for idk 30 secs to heal i can instant and engage. I prefer this over the over time heal and hiding all the time.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What about if they introduced the armour plates from firestorm but they had a down side?
    Interesting idea. Maybe they only become available after a player has capped an enemy objective?
    It might help move the pace of the game along and help the more aggressive PTO players keep the game competitive.

The armour could add extra weight to a player, so you gain protection but lose ADAD speed maybe?

• Trokey66
    8797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ah BF4's Defensive perk in all but name!

Why not just add 1 bullet to the BTK values? Same thing effectively.
  • M_Rat13
    1499 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i said:
    trip1ex wrote: »
    we had no revives and no health packs and 0 health regeneration in BF42 and players pushed objectives more than they do now.  

There are far more ‘casual players’ now than there were back then

Mainly those who joined during BF3/4. Just saying....
  • mf_shro0m
    2288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Ah BF4's Defensive perk in all but name!

Why not just add 1 bullet to the BTK values? Same thing effectively.

I’m not a fan if longer TTKs. They’re the reason I originally quit BFI after two weeks.

These days tho BfI’s system feels a lot nicer than BFV’s. The TTKs are about the same but you can heal more which keeps firefights as intense, doesn’t make it feel like you’re shooting spit balls and you can push with a lot more freedom
  • Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What about if they introduced the armour plates from firestorm but they had a down side?

I vote they would make you run slower.
  • mf_shro0m
    2288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    Legarhead wrote: »

I vote they would make you run slower.

That wouldn’t help the situation as hostiles would be able to land more bullets on moving targets and so attacking objectives would be just as risky
  • bran1986
    5858 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They had this in BF2(kind of) where the assault class could wear armor but it slowed you down. 
  • xeNizKing
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about carrying none at all?