NEW DATA MINING

Logosoft
134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• johnkapa1
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are they serious with those Elites? 
  • Marcusspinner
    280 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    not happy with the weird looks...
  • barnesalmighty2
    1609 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Elites..... So long as they're only in large modes I'm OK with that.
  • fisknyllet17
    1734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Give me a Günther already. 
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder if temporyal has an account here ...
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol first comment on there - Phantom of the Opera is not taking any of your ******  :D 

Both look rubbish my wallet is happy
  • ElliotLH
    9018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd seen Hanna before but what is up with Wilhelm? He looks like Destro re-imagined as the Phantom of the Opera!
  • Logosoft
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    I’m so glad DICE spends time and ressources making these elite soldiers. Then we players have some pretty animations to look at while we wait for bugfixes, balancing of weapons and classes, more maps etc...

Ik f****** right. All that time could have been spent on aomwthing players want e.g. guess what, MAPS

• GRAW2ROBZ
    2525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Logosoft said:
    So is the map mainly on the beach?  Or does it go into the mountains at all? If its just a beach.  Thats long and narrow.  Be good for rush.  Also give me vibes of old Bad Company 2 map.  Also is there boats to go to or from the islands?  Or we have to swim and snipe from there?  More I look at it them fine lines of dark gray is probably the out of bounds area?  So no mountain action possibly.   How many flags for conquest 5 or 6?

• VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Considering that it was supposed to be "for the fans of Altai and Grappa", or the ten fans both maps had, It is safe to assume that most of the mountains will be payable area. Verticality (or by BF map design philosophy, flat ground at an angle) I would also assume that all the 12 structures besides the two barns or Hangars are mostly fully destructible.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ said:
    Considering that it was supposed to be "for the fans of Altai and Grappa", or the ten fans both maps had, It is safe to assume that most of the mountains will be payable area. Verticality (or by BF map design philosophy, flat ground at an angle) I would also assume that all the 12 structures besides the two barns or Hangars are mostly fully destructible.
    Grappa was okay.  Probably only saying that cause I did well on that map for some reason.  I wasn't crazy over Altai though.  Seemed poorly designed.  I can whip up better maps on the FAR CRY map editor.
  • SirSpectacle
    814 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Logosoft wrote: »
    I’m so glad DICE spends time and ressources making these elite soldiers. Then we players have some pretty animations to look at while we wait for bugfixes, balancing of weapons and classes, more maps etc...

Ik f****** right. All that time could have been spent on aomwthing players want e.g. guess what, MAPS

The sale of the elites is what's going to pay for new maps, if nobody buys them Mercury will be the last map we get. Say thanks to everyone who whined about premium.
  • Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019

Oh cheer up. We now have 
    Breetai from Robotech and David Bowie to play as....

• Logosoft

The sale of the elites is what's going to pay for new maps, if nobody buys them Mercury will be the last map we get. Say thanks to everyone who whined about premium.

If only they did not say: "If you do not like it, do not buy it..."
  • ElliotLH
    9018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Legarhead wrote: »
    Marcusspinner said:

Oh cheer up. We now have the Fantom of the Opera and David Bowie to pay as....

"That's pretty freaky, Bowie".
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    The artistic direction is way off. Do DICE / EA really expect any right minded players to buy such comically bad skins? If you made them look more realistic, you know part of WWII then there would be more of a chance to attain some £££. 
  • GRAW2ROBZ

Premium doesn't matter cause most of us end up waiting till its free anyway.  I got BF1/Hardline premium free.  Those that buy premium cry cause the servers aren't populated.  Then stuck playing with us cheapskates in the vanilla servers.
  • ElliotLH
    GRAW2ROBZ said:

Premium doesn't matter cause most of us end up waiting till its free anyway.  I got BF1/Hardline premium free.  Those that buy premium cry cause the servers aren't populated.  Then stuck playing with us cheapskates in the vanilla servers.
    TBH I didn't like the majority of the premium maps in BF1 so played the vanilla ones wherever possible. I don't mind hanging with the cheapskates ;)
This discussion has been closed.