Weekly BF

Anyone else miss the 'Grind' gamemode in BF V?

ThomZ
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
There are so many players complaining about missing the Grind gamemode.
Will it ever make a return?
I hope Grind will be added permanently.

Comments

• lll_HOSS_lll
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I miss it
  • chillycz
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I definitely miss some STABLE meat grinder mode.
  • MrCamp121
    667 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope. Not a fan of two teams staring at one another taking turns blasting each other in the face over and over like its 1812
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Metrofans are definitely missing it. Me? Not really.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I miss it like a hole in the head, it can stay forgotten
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2976 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nope. Was pointless and stupid meatgrinder.
  • TFBisquit
    1711 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, don't miss it. I prefer rush and fortress though from the tow weeks. Certainly needed some map tweaking but overall gave me some enjoyment.
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They seem to be keeping it around in one form or another..
  • sirghislandi
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes I want it back
  • Billydoc1
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nope. Was pointless and stupid meatgrinder.

• AlayinizinAMK
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It was truly awesome. Also the breakthru from last week was cool, too. Hope they be perm modes ;)
  • ElliotLH
    8541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep but I can totally understand why many people apparently didn't like it.
  • ragnarok013
    3322 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    No I don't but it was good for ranking up recon via spotting flare.
  • Art3misJinx
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I miss it. Was a fun hectic mode. Really good for completing the gold weapon assignments as well.
  • Mensrea831
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    God no. Campers paradise.
  • iamwiener
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was a metro and lockers fan from time to time but in open terrain, narrowed game modes ain't the same. Next to explosive and prone-mg spam, snipers have quite an open field which **** it up imo. On metro and lockers you had far more cover to "grind" your way forward to the objectives.

Absolutely not missing it
  • Art3misJinx
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iamwiener said:
    I was a metro and lockers fan from time to time but in open terrain, narrowed game modes ain't the same. Next to explosive and prone-mg spam, snipers have quite an open field which **** it up imo. On metro and lockers you had far more cover to "grind" your way forward to the objectives.

Absolutely not missing it
    Disagree that snipers had an open field tbh. Everyone spammed smoke like crazy so you could barely see. I personally had way more success using assault and popping in and out of smoke to gun people down.
  • xHonest_Abe
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh yea, Metro was my game on BF4. B) Rush or what ever it was called on BF5, was a good place to go for a change when Conquest was getting dull. If you found a way to get behind the enemy, you could kill a couple before you were discovered. It was a good place for completing that last requirement for a solid gold weapon when the requirement was 10 kills during one life in the objective area or 20 kills during the game.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    no... don't missing any mode i'm fine with conquest
    i only miss maps... many maps...