Continue to hit rocks in front of me! Fix this mess!

Elprez11
33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
While prone.....clear shots to the other player. Pull the trigger......see nothing but rocks pop up in front of me......the other player sees me.......he easily shoots and kills me......not hitting any rocks. This has been going on forever. Why in the world is this not fixed!?!?!?!

Comments

• DutchFightert
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So annoying when that happens, and it happens on a lot of places.

• BBWallinator
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 23
    Happens to me a lot.. keep trying to auto mount over a pebble... or a stick....or trying to shoot through a none existent pebble ... or stick... very annoying.
  • Soulbreeze
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's the worst when it happens like you said. You can't shoot thru the invisible rock, but you can easily be shot in that same spot.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Has  been there since the start. Certain areas(rocks and terrain) have terrible hit boxes. More evident in maps like Hamada and Aerodrome.
  • gailjon
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had that problem on a fixed MMG on Hamada. Kept wondering why I wasn't hitting anything and then realised that it seemed that I was just firing into a non-existent wall.
  • zenn_nme
    800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same happens when using one of those trucks, especially when mounted on the fenders... Pff, come on dice.