This Week in Battlefield V

The new Visibility!

Comments

• Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Delta245 said:
    Liked it the old way faults and all. This is super trash for the kiddies
    how so? 

Many here said they don't even notice a difference.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is almost no difference in bright maps like Hamada and Panzerstorm. I haven't played Devastation yet.

Overall, there is no tangible difference to my eyes.
  • Delta245
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well at the pace I try to cover the terrain it’s still impossible to see someone hiding in the rocks or whatever but as your moving throughout the map you glowing giving these same guys even more of a chance to gun you down. Before at least I could traverse the field without giving my own position away, pretty much had to run in their line of sight now they just look for the Christmas tree running through the map. And I’m toast. By everyone. There were at tactics, now that is gone. Not to mention the lag comp is completely out of sync. I’m getting shot around corners now then I was before and that’s a lot.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I can see players better at a close distance. Which is fine by me. Further distances dont really matter to me as I shouldnt see a glow that far away.
  • bigiain
    278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It did look different, but I'm not sure I saw anyone that I wouldn't have seen before. Maybe I got killed more than usual using the spotting scope at D on Twisted Steel?

Might have just been a bad server or people returning for the patch, but I did notice that the scoreboard seemed to consistently have the bottom half of each team either doing very little or getting absolutely murdered.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    812 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 24
    The player models seem to be glowing like the gamma has been turned up to 11. Looks washed out and amateurish, it detracts from the limited amount of realism we already had. Very easy to spot players on Panzerstorm, I preferred pre visibility changes but I guess DICE had to do something to appease the salty crybabies that couldn't cope with using their eyes and understanding their surroundings
    I know and now Dice will have to do something to appease the salty crybabies that can't cope with their opponents actually being able to see them proning and have to use gun skills, movement and PTO.

Then the circle of salt will be complete.