Game still crashing to Desktop with no msg

Aditrex
122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 2019
Dice u got to be kidding me with your game why u cant fix damn game already so many people having same problem u just dont give a .... right cash in pocket and adios sure

Comments

• SteveZee
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you check the event viewer? See why the  application crashed?
  • ToastyJoost
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Aditrex
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dunno about u 2 guyz but i have ryzen cpu there is obvious something with the game that doesnt like dunno what tho cant find fix but i can tell u i have 2 friends with similar setup like my ryzen cpu and they also crash one from them he crashes every 10 15min me like every 1 2 h
  • BassMan_PC
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    Yup, still crashing randomly to the desktop with latest game update and updated to Windows 1903 as well.  This game is a joke... terrible stability and no new maps.  It's like they are trying to kill off the community on purpose.
  • KIIXXVI
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    crashed a few times for me today mostly during spectator mode
  • iigloo
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here
  • Jinko_itx
    777 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    actually I don't think it is so much of the game but a conflict between Windows and the graphics drivers that hasn't been resolved yet
  • PvtJohnTowle
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SteveZee said:

Same thing happening to me and there is nothing in Event Viewer at all about BFV,  Under View Reliability History.
  • IIPrest0nII
    2452 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Everyone please report this issue on AHQ in the thread that ToastyJoost linked above.

Thanks!
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KIIXXVI said:
    crashed a few times for me today mostly during spectator mode
    Had the same today.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019

Everyone please report this issue on AHQ in the thread that ToastyJoost linked above.

Thanks!

Why? It's been two & a half months since the original post by EA_Atic and there has been no feedback whatsoever. IMHO it's just a waste of time and effort to go through the motions.  There has been no solutions, let alone a patch to address this. I am not even getting any details in my Windows 10 View Reliability History showing BFV.exe has crashed whereas before I was.

• SteveZee
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SteveZee said:

Same thing happening to me and there is nothing in Event Viewer at all about BFV,  Under View Reliability History.
    Any game that crashes to desktop should produce an event as far as i know. However memory violations may not in all cases.

Did you check under application events?
  • Kompura
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Happens to me every now and then, not everyday but when it happens, I need to do cold boot, not restart to PC or otherwise crash to desktop happens again or even BSOD.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    SteveZee wrote: »
    PvtJohnTowle said:

SteveZee said:

Any game that crashes to desktop should produce an event as far as i know. However memory violations may not in all cases.

Did you check under application events?

Are you sure? As I said it was before but not now. The graph is out of 10 and critical events have a red asterisk but in bottom window there is nothing about BFV.exe
  • Aditrex
    just to note u guyz but after reinstalling windows game is not crashing but i still feel bad becouse i dont know whats the problem it has something to do with the game and windows 
  • PvtJohnTowle
    Aditrex wrote: »
    just to note u guyz but after reinstalling windows game is not crashing but i still feel bad becouse i dont know whats the problem it has something to do with the game and windows 

Have you applied all updates?

• Aditrex
    yes 1903 w build here 
  • Riflen
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is not a fix, because only DICE can fix the bugs they've created, however I've noticed that often the game crashes at the precise moment that you place down a respawn beacon as Recon.

The game does crash at other times without warning, but avoiding using that gadget for a time might make playing this game a little less frustrating for some. For everyone that doesn't play Recon and suffers crashes, sorry if I got your hopes up.
  • BassMan_PC
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    I think a lot of the crashes and stutters/hitches are related to a memory leak or how the game uses up all your available free memory.  Garbage memory management.
  • Aditrex
    I think a lot of the crashes and stutters/hitches are related to a memory leak or how the game uses up all your available free memory.  Garbage memory management.
    well i use memory standby schaduler u need becouse all your memory is in standby its still an windows problem but has nothing to do with crashing the game i come back to u guyz yesterday my game crashed once but after restrating my pc it didnt crash for 4 hours weird defenetly something wrong with the game im still searching what could be the problem i will come back again