Battlefield V is probably the worst WW2 game I’ve ever played.

Comments

• 24OmniTactics24
    147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And this is why were 8 months in and still negative 1 maps to battlefield 4 day 1 launch content this is hilarious I guarantee it will be like 25 dollars for that costume and will sell like hotcakes just a friendly reminder that you did this by foolishly buying micro transactions there so greedy they couldn't even slowly trick us with the frog pot and kettle analogy they had to immediately go full greed
  • -Antares65z
    1763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    COD World at War was a true classic and you can still find active servers today. That game was ahead of its time. There was some good Mods for the server like the X4 Xtreme + that provided a lot of customization options. 
  • RABID_4TUNA
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    sasqch10 wrote:
    It’s the worst BF game by far. Dice failed miserably with 5 and its close to calling it unfixable whether it’s lack of players or people working on it. It is dying. Some modes have 0 servers running in the US. 0. That’s why heads rolled at Dice. The game sucks and doesn’t get better with updates?! What are those clowns doing over there?
    TBH Battlefield 4 in its early stages wasn't much better. It had more bugs, glitches, and misc. technical issues than we can count. EA was even slapped with several lawsuits regarding the state of the game.

Post edited by RABID_4TUNA on
  • RABID_4TUNA
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    -Antares65z wrote:
    COD World at War was a true classic and you can still find active servers today. That game was ahead of its time. There was some good Mods for the server like the X4 Xtreme + that provided a lot of customization options. 

I don't play COD myself but...

...yep.

• RABID_4TUNA
    edited May 2019
    24OmniTactics24 wrote:
    And this is why were 8 months in and still negative 1 maps to battlefield 4 day 1 launch content this is hilarious I guarantee it will be like 25 dollars for that costume and will sell like hotcakes just a friendly reminder that you did this by foolishly buying micro transactions there so greedy they couldn't even slowly trick us with the frog pot and kettle analogy they had to immediately go full greed
    In fact, one company went so far as to kill off the mobile port of a popular game and replace it with a weird ripoff version just to monetize it in China.
    Post edited by RABID_4TUNA on
  • DJTN1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Buying a WWII game by Dice is a gamble. How ironic.
  • echo-smoker93
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    StarscreamUK said:
    "You got wacky customization"

where?

Courtesy of the latest datamine: 

That's just atrocious....I guess it will only get worse going forward. I suspect people will soon get their prosthetic arms....

I still play the game and enjoy it somewhat, but I don't think it's a ww2 game. If bf1 was 9/10 for immersion and representation of the war, bfv is 3-4/10 at best.
    I agree and im not even opposed to customizations, but why can't it be realistic and reasonable? If you wanted bionic women on the frontlines then remake Battlefield 2142 where the concept is believable and not out of place. 
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    Sorry but, honestly get some new software for that forum or whatever
    Post edited by Stahlmach on
  • PackersDK
    855 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You realise thats a genuine covering?  Used to give soldiers an appearance of normality when suffering injuries/disfigurement.
    I suppose that’s why they’ve made it white? With black goth-looking smear around the eye?

And is the eye glowing? I hope so. You want to blend in when strolling the streets of Berlin...
  • RABID_4TUNA
    Stahlmach said:
    @ StarscreamUK

With all given respect but that has nothing to do with WW 2. And be honest: you know that well. Its just Dice attempt to get " Fortnite WW 2  " abominations into the game, hoping that the same "costumers " who play Fortnite are also buying Skins in Battlefield.
    And guess what ?! If Dice had given me some good looking, realistic or at least immersive Uniforms, i maybe would have bought one. Well if the Game itself would have been great and not being deinstalled be me months ago....
    You want an example what kind of Uniform aka " Eliteskin " i am talking about ? Here:

( How can i get images into the post ? No matter what i try, it wont work for me. )

The Fortnite costume abominations have plagued other games as well.

• RABID_4TUNA
    StarscreamUK said:
    "You got wacky customization"

where?

Courtesy of the latest datamine: 

That's just atrocious....I guess it will only get worse going forward. I suspect people will soon get their prosthetic arms....

I still play the game and enjoy it somewhat, but I don't think it's a ww2 game. If bf1 was 9/10 for immersion and representation of the war, bfv is 3-4/10 at best.
    I agree and im not even opposed to customizations, but why can't it be realistic and reasonable? If you wanted bionic women on the frontlines then remake Battlefield 2142 where the concept is believable and not out of place. 
    Bionic women, dinosaurs, and aliens, oh my!
  • Natetendo83
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PackersDK said:
    You realise thats a genuine covering?  Used to give soldiers an appearance of normality when suffering injuries/disfigurement.
    I suppose that’s why they’ve made it white? With black goth-looking smear around the eye?

And is the eye glowing? I hope so. You want to blend in when strolling the streets of Berlin...
    Exactly. We all know it's a real thing, but even the prosthetic arm was a real thing. Something existing on planet earth isn't the issue with cosmetics, they look awful and out of place compared to the vast majority of existing media depicting the actual conflict itself. 
  • SlowOldWarrior
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    You really are going to double down on your original comment with a straight face...?  Or should I say with a straight "genuine face covering"?
    Post edited by SlowOldWarrior on
  • RABID_4TUNA
    Here's the thing; just don't buy the skins. They don't affect gameplay whatsoever.
  • RABID_4TUNA
    PackersDK said:

Exactly. We all know it's a real thing, but even the prosthetic arm was a real thing. Something existing on planet earth isn't the issue with cosmetics, they look awful and out of place compared to the vast majority of existing media depicting the actual conflict itself. 
    Counter-terrorist garb aren't that colorful, either

• RABID_4TUNA
    Here's the thing; just don't buy the skins. They don't affect gameplay whatsoever.

But they do.

Say I dress my guy as a regular German soldier.

I look around, and next to me are guys with two ammo belts around them, and I pilots hat.

Even if I don’t buy them, I get the joy of looking at fortnite WW2 DLC.
    "But they do."

This reminds me...

RNG "Elite" weapons and duplicates, anyone?
  • ragnarok013
    3693 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Stahlmach said:
    Horray its finally dead. Mods could you be so kind and delete that mess ? thank you in advance
    Stahlmach ask and you shall receive!
  • dayglowfroggy
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like a normal realistic British uniform please.
    at the moment I use the desert driver and the basic paratroopers helmet to get closer to a British para.
    I would also like a standard realistic German uniform please no gas masks goggles random weird types of webbing.

Maybe dice is planning to release actual realistic uniforms as elites but sorry I will not pay real money for anything I payed £80 pre order for this.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach said:
    Horray its finally dead. Mods could you be so kind and delete that mess ? thank you in advance
    Stahlmach ask and you shall receive!
    Again, thank you good man! Be blessed with divine FPS and stupid enemies.