Warning for those using Boy's ant-tank rifle

SneakingPillow
61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
The APCR rounds does no damage to tanks with the exception to half-tracks, planes and in some hearsay the backs of tanks.  
The rounds are bugged, so I recommend not using them until they are fixed.

Comments

• Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But they work great on soldiers... so go prone in a dark area and snipe away.🙄
  • M_Rat13
    1499 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Legarhead said:

Better than the standard rounds?
  • Texator
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    Legarhead said:

The standard rounds are a onehit, what could be better?
  • Art3misJinx
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    Legarhead said:

No, it's the same. Seems like Legarhead misunderstood OP since  the APCR rounds is the spec that's meant to increase damage against vehicles. Damage is the same against infantry afaik. Even heard people say APCR makes them do no damage to infantry. Although I can't confirm that since they worked fine against infantry when I tried them, was only the vehicle part that was bugged.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:

Legarhead said:

No, it's the same. Seems like Legarhead misunderstood OP since  the APCR rounds is the spec that's meant to increase damage against vehicles. Damage is the same against infantry afaik. Even heard people say APCR makes them do no damage to infantry. Although I can't confirm that since they worked fine against infantry when I tried them, was only the vehicle part that was bugged.

I've experienced no damage to infantry or tanks. I've also had several 175 damage hits with no kill using the APCR rounds.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The APCR rounds does no damage to tanks with the exception to half-tracks, planes and in some hearsay the backs of tanks.  
    The rounds are bugged, so I recommend not using them until they are fixed.
    Good old DICE, it's like not having a bug would be against their beliefs, there always has to be one.