Weekly Debrief

[Megathread] Performance issues/Stutter BF5 - PC

Comments

• SoMuchHard
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here before patch with my laptop 60 stable fps. Before. Rip FPS :D
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2034 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, performance is garbage, but for me it started the previous patch.
  • VincentNZ
    2949 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would agree, especially when the load is up, the fps stay alright, but there are these micro stutters. I had them before, mostly when sector artilllery hit, but now have it a lot more often.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This started for me in the previous patch. 
  • Jumpy-B-L
    682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's garbage. You can even see it in gameplay vids from the major YouTubers. Feels awful to play.
  • MsieurLeodagan
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem for me....
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tried it yesterday, and again today.
    Wow .... just wow
    There is no way to describe the performance without it being censored.   
  • CareBearKing
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having issues as well. Was running on DX12 All High Settings with a RTX 2060 on a 1440p monitor. Usually got a consistent 75-80 fps. Now im stuttering with consistent fps drops as low as 40fps.
  • Colonel_Kilgore1
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They don't have QA apperently for these patches.  We're the QA team.... except we paid them....
  • DaChileanSeabass
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 27
    Bad performance with the may 23 2019 patch. I hope this gets fixed because this is unplayable for me

Update 2= Updated to 1903 from 1803 with clean install. Not stable still 

Update= Tried Reinstalling the game and clean instal of latest drivers. Did not fix the issue. Lower quality settings and it still struggles.
    Post edited by DaChileanSeabass on
  • KumanoChinpei
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same to me. Let us choose lower graphic.
  • Sw1ts
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We payed 60$ for a 90Gb of garbage with cheaters.Nicely done DICE with every patch you release u make the game worse,do you want from us to completely uninstall or forget the franchise forever?On the console same story,same sh!ts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8kBha-eAO4 .Why Dice,why do you destroy everything?
  • PhoCZem
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Started to having big performance problems after patch, and even more now in evening. That much that its becoming unplayable...
  • Disasterpiece79
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    cant see any differences.. gtx 1060 i3770
  • BassMan_PC
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The performance keeps getting worse and worse and people are still getting CTD.  Why am I having to put up with CTD, stutters, and generally bad feel to the frame pacing when I have top end hardware?  The first minute when joining a server in particular is atrocious now.  Garbage dev team.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 24
    JPhysics said:
    Tried it yesterday, and again today.
    Wow .... just wow
    There is no way to describe the performance without it being censored.   
    It's really bad mate, something is really seriously wrong with the latest patch. FPS has dropped through the floor and the hitching and stuttering makes it impossible to play. I tried Squad Conquest and it's diabolical - it was always smooth.

It's actually worse than last night, it's FUBAR
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 24
    Same, unplayable. They broke something as the FPS has dived and the stuttering, lag is worse than any BF in living memory. I have set everything I possibly can to the lowest settings, still the same. It's bust-o-rooney.
  • iSharKoSanty
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the game stutters when you eliminate enemies with vehicles. On PC it happens a lot after the patch of 23.

This started the update of May 23 and also happens on PC.

The worst thing is that they will make us wait a month for this to be solved
  • iSharKoSanty
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the game stutters when you eliminate enemies with vehicles. On PC it happens a lot after the patch of 23.

This started the update of May 23 and also happens on PC.

The worst thing is that they will make us wait a month for this to be solved
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    It's not just us, there are loads of threads on Reddit complaining about the performance problems since the 23rd May patch

Like this one for instance

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/bsfi4r/im_guessing_everyone_has_9900ks_here_since_no_one/