This Week in Battlefield V

Uniform changing

Revolver1274
6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 25
Two questions:

1. When you want to change a uniform for a map, is there a way you can just pick one uniform style set and all 4 pieces switch. Right now I have to change all 4 uniform pieces.
2. Can you assign a uniform to a map?

Comments

• Jumpy-B-L
    682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Both features would be nice.

Also, DICE stop forcing me back to the deploy screen when I'm trying to change uniform at start of round! Right now it happens twice. What the ffffffff, man.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Two questions:
    1. When you want to change a uniform for a map, is there a way you can just pick one uniform style set and all 4 pieces switch. Right now I have to change all 4 uniform pieces.2. Can you assign a uniform to a map?

It would seem logical to have had these options in since day one. Same with selecting new assignments. It only encourages players to leave at the end of the round in order to make these changes.
  • iamwiener
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Seems odd that many uniforms come with different camo versions for urban, snow, green and desert terrain but you can not select them for these maps
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13063 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Two questions:

1. When you want to change a uniform for a map, is there a way you can just pick one uniform style set and all 4 pieces switch. Right now I have to change all 4 uniform pieces.
    2. Can you assign a uniform to a map?
    You can't do #2,  But #1 should be,  I agree.

I thought you actually could but turns out you can't.

I know with weapons you can change one part and then click "change set" so it does everything in one click.