DISCUSSION: Battlefield V Chapter 3 Update #2 and Battlefield Currency

1235»

Comments

• Waffen2nd
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 12
    I would love to suggest maybe if you are doing skins as head, torso, and legs, might we be able to remove and unwanted scarf? Or goggles? Or headphones? I would LOVE to use SO many different heads and torsos, but the combos set as standard dont allow any kind of REAL customization.  I‘m not asking to add tons of special things for each skins piece, just the option (like on guns) what parts to have standard, and what accessories to add (that are included but optional when unlocked) to you helmet. SO many maps I would love to rock a helmet with a cool camo cover on it, but I dont want my character also wearing a gas mask...I just want the cool helmet/hat without all the extra crap...let me choose the net on it, and wet is in the netting. And PLEASE PLEASE ADD GERMAN HELMETS!! 

YOUR MAIN HELMET MODEL ISNT EVEN GERMAN! ITS A HUNGARIAN M38! ADD THE M35, M40 and M42. PLEASE!
  • MikraCZ
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I mean, Im not impressed at all with the Deluxe edition content.. :( would have been better off to go standard and get the boins as all the skins / extras from deluxe are really not up to the looks of paid cosmetics... definitely not going to make that mistake again..
  • Fleskenisse
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would love to see some fixes to the bugs that are currently in the game. They're slowly turning into features, which is no fun. It ruins the fun for all of us. And do something about the hackers please.
  • westin76
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Updates and AddendumsIn addition to Battlefield Currency, Epic cosmetics are made available through multiple progression layers: Chapter Rewards, Weekly Storylines, Class Max Rank for each Class, Weapon Max Rank for each Weapon.

Your feeding the community straight trash dude
  • Private_Tom_7
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to ask for a team balancer implementation.A one-sided game is not interesting.
  • Private_Tom_7
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The enemy is too small to see. I want EA to implement the spot.
  • dntfearreaper7x
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ripman81 said:
    I miss something?

Settings

• So they make another currency but not give deluxe buyers no free Battle Coins ? And still no more special items for weekly shipments for deluxe buyers. This is trash.