I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• TyroneLoyd
    1284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And another one joins the fray. Man you guys are on a roll #sarcasm
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0hGqusxrfo
    I don't need a video to tell me what the climate looks like. 
  • TFBisquit
    1316 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So Suspect! The paid hack does not show ESP boxes in recordings or live streams.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBKn2tOYhe0
    Jackfrags uses a hack. If you slow the video down (way down) to like 3 to 5 frames, you see the rife twitch to the target. Why then not all headshots? Simple then it looks obvious.
    Why waste time on such vids? They're heavily edited, for all we know he deleted scenes in between some headshots. Further more, recording yourself isn't an actual representation of your gameplay. Would look different with a live camera over your shoulder.
    I do find such vids give the wrong signal, if new players look at them, they get the impression it's all easy. But when they fire up a game they quickly find nobody is standing still, and head shotting isn't as easy as it looks in those vids. Don't watch them, and don't use them as reference. It's not representative.

• Jinko_itx
    683 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit said:
    So Suspect! The paid hack does not show ESP boxes in recordings or live streams.
    Jackfrags uses a hack. If you slow the video down (way down) to like 3 to 5 frames, you see the rife twitch to the target. Why then not all headshots? Simple then it looks obvious.
    Why waste time on such vids? They're heavily edited, for all we know he deleted scenes in between some headshots. Further more, recording yourself isn't an actual representation of your gameplay. Would look different with a live camera over your shoulder.
    I do find such vids give the wrong signal, if new players look at them, they get the impression it's all easy. But when they fire up a game they quickly find nobody is standing still, and head shotting isn't as easy as it looks in those vids. Don't watch them, and don't use them as reference. It's not representative.

why would anyone delete frames right before the shot? to try to get caught? that makes no sense at all
  • TyroneLoyd
    1284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jinko_itx said:
    TFBisquit said:

why would anyone delete frames right before the shot? to try to get caught? that makes no sense at all
    There was nothing cut in the video during shots nor was there anything out of the ordinary that i wouldn't have done. I'm sad i even wasted my time AGAIN looking at one of his videos
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jackfrags(whom I feel like I'm slightly better than on average).

I agree.. you're a bit better at it then Jack.
  • TyroneLoyd
    Micas99 said:
    Jackfrags(whom I feel like I'm slightly better than on average).

I agree.. you're a bit better at it then Jack.
    I just wish there were more lan events like gamescom last year(been there the past 2 years) where i could show people step by step what i'm talking about :/. Videos never do justice and never will.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well, I assume you're playing professionally for some team... playing at money tournaments and such.. LAN events.  You probably have a whole library of those live events recorded.
  • TyroneLoyd
    edited May 26
    Micas99 said:
    Well, I assume you're playing professionally for some team... playing at money tournaments and such.. LAN events.  You probably have a whole library of those live events recorded.
    Lan events can be anything ranging from event like E3 and Gamescom or actual tournaments. As a public attendee i was not allowed to record video at that event. The tournaments i've played in were local events and some online(A.V.A) in the early 2000's so recording was a negative. You don't have to play professionally to be proficient at stomping in battlefield but i feel some people in this thread would at least benefit from seeing something live without doubt. For instance players like Drunkkz3 and Rela are at the tip of the scale among aiming in bf

• BritanniaViking
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, look at his Kill Death Ratio stats 9.7 in this game he recorded. K/D 9.7
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/gamereport/origin/1132362955899543296?handle=JackFrags
  • Micas99
    So no live recorded events.. cool.. just like Jack. But like I said, you're better than he at it. 

Here's hoping that BF games get effective anti-cheat. I'm on day #135 of my BF5 boycott. 
  • TyroneLoyd
    edited May 26
    Micas99 said:
    So no live recorded events.. cool.. just like Jack. But like I said, you're better than he at it. 

Here's hoping that BF games get effective anti-cheat. I'm on day #135 of my BF5 boycott. 
    And i can flip to same script and say the same for you. So what are you really inferring because i would love to actual know your opinion on someone like myself.
    (Doesnt have to be in the thread)
    Also if anyone is near the Denver Area you know who to ring.

Here hoping that BF games get an effective anti-cheat. Cheers
  • OskooI_007
    642 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 26
    The only effective anti-cheat is consoles and cloud gaming. That's the conclusion I've come to.

It kills me too, because I love PC gaming at 100+fps on Gsync monitors. But I run into cheaters every day playing Battlefield. For once I'd like to jump into a new released game and not have to wonder if there's wallhacks and aimbots in the server.

PlayStation 5 here I come! I'll also give Google Stadia a try, but I imagine the mouse lag will be too much. Plus, Stadia doesn't support Gsync or Freesync. So that means it has Vsync lag.
  • TyroneLoyd
    edited May 27
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    The only effective anti-cheat is consoles and cloud gaming. That's the conclusion I've come to.

It kills me too, because I love PC gaming at 100+fps on Gsync monitors. But I run into cheaters every day playing Battlefield. For once I'd like to jump into new released game and not have to wonder if there's wallhacks and aimbots in the server.

PlayStation 5 here I come! I'll also give Google Stadia a try, but I imagine the mouse lag will be too much. Plus, Stadia doesn't support Gsync or Freesync. So that means it has Vsync lag.

I'll try stadia but I wont touch consoles till I get at least 120hz.

On another note I do love it when people hide there opinions under the guise of being "friendly" instead of discussing it like an actual adult.
    Post edited by TyroneLoyd on
  • STOPchris
    465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 27
    It got better, because... Well, let's face it that people are quitting this game in huge amounts... I can hardly ever find a dom game anymore and the amount of servers that are populated in other game modes are swiftly dying too. However, ran across several more OBVIOUS cheaters since the last time I posted. I even found one taunting EA, saying he's been cheating for months and has not been banned. On a side note, check out my Youtube for some Battlefield videos.... *link removed as names are clearly visible in the videos*

I won't buy from EA again. Period.
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • Vlasterx
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

No thanks. Never move on to **** games present on consoles, without mouse and keyboard. I've been a PC player for most of my life and I don't intend to buy a console... ever.

Micas99 said:

Similar situation here - quit in February and still have no intention to come back. It is obvious that they don't care about anti-cheat for this game. Clear sign that we shouldn't just boycott EA, but we should completely abandon their products. They are moving to simplified money-milking mobile games and micro-transactions either way, so its time to say - so long. Can't wait for laws that will punish that kind of business.

I've moved on to Paradox games and Star Citizen. I don't intend to buy anything from EA or DICE ever again.

• BillBailey0
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 27
    This is how blatant the cheating is on BF5, loads of YouTube vids showing how its done.
    *violation removed*
    It's about time EA went after the cheats at the source, much like Bethesda did.
  • SirBobdk
    3922 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think the last week have been a little better on EU servere. Have seen a few, but less that before.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    impulsive_tango said:

BritanniaViking said:

impulsive_tango said:

BritanniaViking said:

Look at the kill at 1.05 at the clip . I see the flash of the gun . I would not see the muzzle flash jumping through a window running full speed , seeing a target which is not visible  through 4 of my own players and then getting a head shot through the smoke . I guess he is breathing properly ? Garbage  

You guys are unbelievable. Nothing he does in that video (again) is even remotely atypical of a good player. You are simply projecting your own lack of abilities. Can't you just let it go and not embarrass yourselves. Ideally, you ought to improve upon your mechanical skills and game sense, and suddenly such gameplay would feel pretty mundane.
  • TyroneLoyd
    edited May 27
    impulsive_tango said:

BritanniaViking said:

impulsive_tango said:

BritanniaViking said:

Look at the kill at 1.05 at the clip . I see the flash of the gun . I would not see the muzzle flash jumping through a window running full speed , seeing a target which is not visible  through 4 of my own players and then getting a head shot through the smoke . I guess he is breathing properly ? Garbage  

You guys are unbelievable. Nothing he does in that video (again) is even remotely atypical of a good player. You are simply projecting your own lack of abilities. Can't you just let it go and not embarrass yourselves. Ideally, you ought to improve upon your mechanical skills and game sense, and suddenly such gameplay would feel pretty mundane.

They won't and never will.
    They are beyond a lost cause at this point. Even so I'll say again if anyone is close to the Denver area I'm willing to jump on there pc and show them.
This discussion has been closed.