Mercury trailer is out

Marcusspinner
253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 27
Check out the new trailer of the upcoming map called Mercury!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy_aIYfskuU

If you see new additions to the game let me know. I saw already a new fighter skin. I saw a E flag so at least five flags on conquest. Not sure but we see a new bomber in the air (start of trailer) and also on the ground (the nose).

I love the trailer and the map, hopefully a lot of infantry and vehicle gameplay.

Enjoy!
Post edited by Marcusspinner on

Comments

• superteds
    1171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    christ they can make pretty videos
  • Trokey66
    8256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did I see a messheschmit 110 there?

Either way, looks canny.
  • VincentNZ
    2697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah if the gameplay design would be on-par with the cinematic design the game would be way more enjoyable. As for the map itself, I am sure they left out all the uninteresting low cover bits that make up 70% of the map. Also the focus seems to lie in the vehicles again, which is highly unrealistic for Operation Mercury, since it was an airborne operation and the british only had 10 outdated tanks and no planes.
  • GrinddalDDG
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looks nice, and different.. 

will be good to get some new content, hope the map comes with new weapons/gadgets maybe vehicles.
  • NLBartmaN
    3182 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looks good, too bad we will be unable to play it with all the bugs and poor servers ...
  • SirBobdk
    4015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looks good, but so does all trailers. Hopefully it will be better than the garbage maps we have right now.
    If it's great then all we need is rental server running this map only, so we don't have to play the others anymore. 
  • SirSpectacle
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Imagine if the E3 trailer had looked like that. BFV would have sold way better and we wouldn't be in this mess where the game doesn't have enough players to fully sustain the Live Service.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    superteds said:
    christ they can make pretty videos
    Except when it came to first showing off the game :p
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Looks nice, and different.. 

will be good to get some new content, hope the map comes with new weapons/gadgets maybe vehicles.

HAHAHAHAH that's a good one more content. that cracks me up. but hey a fools-hope is all we have left in BFV
  • Marcusspinner
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 27
    Trokey66 said:
    Did I see a messheschmit 110 there?

Either way, looks canny.
    No sorry the nose is shorter, there is also a glimpse from the new bomber on the ground. Here you see a destroyed version of the one that is shown in the air.
  • NLBartmaN
    3182 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Imagine if the E3 trailer had looked like that. BFV would have sold way better and we wouldn't be in this mess where the game doesn't have enough players to fully sustain the Live Service.
    Then just more people would have been disappointed when they would start to play the game ... a good trailer does not make a good game ...
  • MrCamp121
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    Looks good, but so does all trailers. Hopefully it will be better than the garbage maps we have right now.
    If it's great then all we need is rental server running this map only, so we don't have to play the others anymore. 

Except the launch trailer XD
  • Tullzter
    1082 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what's the use of a new map if the everlasting bugs haven't been fixed? i guess i can enjoy the crystal clear water as my soldier is clipping through the map, lagging whenever i try to move and getting one frame kills
  • Logosoft
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If only they put this much effort into gameplay...
  • SirSpectacle
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    SirSpectacle said:

Then just more people would have been disappointed when they would start to play the game ... a good trailer does not make a good game ...

They would still have bought the game, and many of them would still be playing every day even while complaining.
  • Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nice to see gameplay without stuttering - bit jelly tbh
  • Logosoft
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also notice it says DICE LA in the beginning, so that means they are working on this game as well. Maybe we should expect faster development from now on.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If only the core gameplay loop of BFV was as good as the trailer.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12840 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
This discussion has been closed.