I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Hercules728
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    impulsive_tango said:

BritanniaViking said:
    So Suspect! The paid hack does not show ESP boxes in recordings or live streams.

Jackfrags uses a hack. If you slow the video down (way down) to like 3 to 5 frames, you see the rife twitch to the target. Why then not all headshots? Simple then it looks obvious.

impulsive_tango said:

BritanniaViking said:
    So Suspect! The paid hack does not show ESP boxes in recordings or live streams.

Jackfrags uses a hack. If you slow the video down (way down) to like 3 to 5 frames, you see the rife twitch to the target. Why then not all headshots? Simple then it looks obvious.

Look at the kill at 1.05 at the clip . I see the flash of the gun . I would not see the muzzle flash jumping through a window running full speed , seeing a target which is not visible  through 4 of my own players and then getting a head shot through the smoke . I guess he is breathing properly ? Garbage  

You guys are unbelievable. Nothing he does in that video (again) is even remotely atypical of a good player. You are simply projecting your own lack of abilities. Can't you just let it go and not embarrass yourselves. Ideally, you ought to improve upon your mechanical skills and game sense, and suddenly such gameplay would feel pretty mundane.
    I'm an average player , explain the clip at the 1 minute mark . Maybe I can learn something and improve my skills . Also how do you get a sniper rifle to stop swaying . My rifle moves a tad while aiming unless I am prone . His doesn't move at all . 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12623 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    ^ hold shift on PC when aiming with a rifle to hold your breath.

It stops the swaying caused by breathing for a short time
  • Hercules728
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ^ hold shift on PC when aiming with a rifle to hold your breath.

It stops the swaying caused by breathing for a short time
    Thanks but that seems to work the entire time and non stop in these clips .  Is it infinite ? Does he have that set on his mouse possibly . 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12623 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Depends,  you only need to have it held for a few seconds to steady aim for each shot.

Also one of the scout traits allows for longer hold breath
  • TFBisquit
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If he would do 10 headshots in a row, with 2 clips, I would scratch my head. Unless they were lining up ofcourse lol.
    Again, those videos are edited so any hickup says nothing really. Besides, some have real fun and good hardware, have the patience to play all day long. Those are bound to show such gameplay.
    Btw I too noticed less suspicious players in Euro servers last weekend.
  • Hercules728
    impulsive_tango said:

BritanniaViking said:

impulsive_tango said:

BritanniaViking said:

Look at the kill at 1.05 at the clip . I see the flash of the gun . I would not see the muzzle flash jumping through a window running full speed , seeing a target which is not visible  through 4 of my own players and then getting a head shot through the smoke . I guess he is breathing properly ? Garbage  

You guys are unbelievable. Nothing he does in that video (again) is even remotely atypical of a good player. You are simply projecting your own lack of abilities. Can't you just let it go and not embarrass yourselves. Ideally, you ought to improve upon your mechanical skills and game sense, and suddenly such gameplay would feel pretty mundane.

They won't and never will.
    They are beyond a lost cause at this point. Even so I'll say again if anyone is close to the Denver area I'm willing to jump on there pc and show them.

I watched one of your videos and I have a serious question for you . How do you fire a Bren full auto and have zero recoil . That gun kicks like a horse and at full auto it is impossible to keep on target . What's your trick ?
     Players are leaving in droves , the game is a lost cause and that is unfortunate . When I see macro sites and see some of the same exact mechanics in these videos , I have to question what I see . Been playing the BF hardcore since 2142 , I have never seen anything like what is going on right now . Sorry if I'm a skeptic , but I am now . 
  • TyroneLoyd
    1285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 27
    @Hercules728 ; 94 fov and ads field of view lowers visual recoil. Any time you play at high fov it lowers the feel of recoil doesnt mean it actually removes it

Common them for most fps's
  • TyroneLoyd
    1285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 27
    Better yet

Visual Recoil Explanation (not ideal but close enough) 
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/430672319

• STOPchris
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I understand why you guys removed my link to my Youtube. However, you have to admit, it is beyond ridicules that someone like that has been able to play for so long without a ban. It really makes me believe that EA does not ban anyone in this game. 
  • Hercules728
    edited May 27
    Better yet

TY .. Ill look into it . Checked out your link ... Very informative .. Thanks again . 
  • TyroneLoyd
    Micas99 said:
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    The only effective anti-cheat is consoles and cloud gaming. That's the conclusion I've come to.

It kills me too, because I love PC gaming at 100+fps on Gsync monitors. But I run into cheaters every day playing Battlefield. For once I'd like to jump into new released game and not have to wonder if there's wallhacks and aimbots in the server.

PlayStation 5 here I come! I'll also give Google Stadia a try, but I imagine the mouse lag will be too much. Plus, Stadia doesn't support Gsync or Freesync. So that means it has Vsync lag.

I'll try stadia but I wont touch consoles till I get at least 120hz.

On another note I do love it when people hide there opinions under the guise of being "friendly" instead of discussing it like an actual adult.
    Because the forum has a rule that prohibits "name and shame" - and you know that. 

Here.. let me say it another way..   you're freaking amazing and should be playing in money tournaments where the players are watched. You're literally throwing money away.

Get it now? 
    Maybe if your head wasn't so far up an area of your body you would of seen the phrase in (Brackets) "it doesn't have to be in the thread" but by all means think what you will. I've given the opportunity for some forum goers that may live near Denver to host something live if they are curious. I've already explained to @Hercules728 ;what i meant by high fov/ads scaling reducing visual recoil where he under the assumption that i may have been using a macro https://www.twitch.tv/videos/430672319. What more do you want other than a better anti cheat? Its the same thing time and time again. It's literal insanity at this point. Goal post after goal post.

• TyroneLoyd
    Better yet

TY .. Ill look into it . Checked out your link ... Very informative .. Thanks again . 
    Yeah no worries i usually enjoying explaining this on stream when it comes to battlefield. People tend to ask alot of similar questions about recoil control and how people are able to see targets. Ideally in person it looks a tad bit closer and clarity of targets are much higher. Uploads to twitch and youtube will differ in clarity as all content will be compressed or the ingest servers themselves aren't receive the ideal amount of packets to create a crystal clear picture. This type of issue is seen alot in jacks videos along with many other youtubers(including mine) since when you look in the comments people are trying to understand how the player is able to see them. Compression causes a viewer to be unable to see small mirco movements an enemy may have made in for example the grass on arras or bushes in twisted steel. This doesn't mean that all content creators like him are legit but i tend to give uploaders the benefit of the doubt when it comes to situations like those since we don't have a 1 to 1 representation of what he shot at nor do i believe hes dumb enough to clip something like that. 

I for one am not trying to be demonstrative when it comes to call outs but being a "content" creator(meh) also i can understand the frustration someone could have trying to prove innocence which is "nearly" impossible in todays pc climate. 

Tldr 

Micro movements are hard to spot in videos
    Visual recoil reduction is a thing
  • Jumpy-B-L
    682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's really bad. Had a guy advertising his cheats in-game earlier today. Uber suspect players errrrday in BFV.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jumpy-B-L said:
    It's really bad. Had a guy advertising his cheats in-game earlier today. Uber suspect players errrrday in BFV.
    I had one in a TDM game today, walking around shooting opponents through walls, when anyone would mention it in chat he response was, "Boo hoo"--a joke to him I guess.  But when I went to report him Origin wouldn't show me his profile, it worked for everyone else in the server, but this guy's profile could not be accessed.  But let's not kid ourselves, a hundred players have probably already reported him (he's rank 50) and he's still playing.  EA simply does not care, and I cannot think of a better reason for any PC player to give BF6 a pass than this.
  • STOPchris
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another one tonight, obvious one. I would post the video, but the mods will remove it. This is so bad now. Again, no more money from me EA. 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    STOPchris said:
    Another one tonight, obvious one. I would post the video, but the mods will remove it. This is so bad now. Again, no more money from me EA. 
    I can understand the frustration,  Had a few really dodgy players tonight myself..
  • STOPchris
    edited May 28

STOPchris said:
    I can understand the frustration,  Had a few really dodgy players tonight myself.. Exactly, why would anyone keep buying from EA with this garbage? 
    Exactly, why would anyone keep buying from EA with this garbage? 
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    impulsive_tango said:

BritanniaViking said:

impulsive_tango said:

BritanniaViking said:

I'm an average player , explain the clip at the 1 minute mark . Maybe I can learn something and improve my skills . Also how do you get a sniper rifle to stop swaying . My rifle moves a tad while aiming unless I am prone . His doesn't move at all . 
    The game is breakthrough, he knows that the enemies are coming from that direction, so he is mentally prepared. The game audio is pushed back in the recording, but you can still hear positional audio from the opponent's LMG and see the muzzle flash through the gap in the wall. It takes Jack about three seconds to recognize, identify and acquire this target, which is far from impressive.

Somebody expressed disbelief in a ten KD end result, which is not even remotely suspicious. Jack chose to run a high-end optic with six times zoom whilst attacking on Breakthrough in a winning team, meaning that he manufactured the settings to suit him. This is because when attacking in a good team, there is always a friendly meat wall between a sniper and the defenders. The opposing team doesn't have the luxury of concentrating on remote threats, because they are getting rushed, thus necessitating focus on more immediate threads. It wouldn't be overly unfair to describe Jack's play style in that game as farming. But I'd rather call it playing smart, which a lot of people seem to be incapable of.

Scope sway is controlled by holding breath. However, for scouts with fluent aiming abilities this is not really all that important. Sway only comes into effect when you are idling your aim, not when moving it. Good scouts rarely hardscope or keep scoped on areas for prolonged periods, instead they preaim in hipfire, scope in and perform either final fine adjustment or a flick directly on target. I suggest watching Dazs, he has good tutorials on sniping technique.
  • Bryjo3
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 said:
    Well, I assume you're playing professionally for some team... playing at money tournaments and such.. LAN events.  You probably have a whole library of those live events recorded.
    Lan events can be anything ranging from event like E3 and Gamescom or actual tournaments. As a public attendee i was not allowed to record video at that event. The tournaments i've played in were local events and some online(A.V.A) in the early 2000's so recording was a negative. You don't have to play professionally to be proficient at stomping in battlefield but i feel some people in this thread would at least benefit from seeing something live without doubt. For instance players like Drunkkz3 and Rela are at the tip of the scale among aiming in bf

Rela almost certainly hacks. Drunkkz3 is one of the best players in the world. I have seen tons of professional play, from players renowned for aiming like Shroud, CSpros like s1mple and coldzera. Quake pros like Toxic. Nobody has the robotic aim that relaa has, so Relaa is either the best player on earth or he cheats, it's definitely the latter, I am sorry to tell you.
  • TyroneLoyd
    edited May 28
    Bryjo3 wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd_TV said:

Micas99 said:
    Well, I assume you're playing professionally for some team... playing at money tournaments and such.. LAN events.  You probably have a whole library of those live events recorded.

Lan events can be anything ranging from event like E3 and Gamescom or actual tournaments. As a public attendee i was not allowed to record video at that event. The tournaments i've played in were local events and some online(A.V.A) in the early 2000's so recording was a negative. You don't have to play professionally to be proficient at stomping in battlefield but i feel some people in this thread would at least benefit from seeing something live without doubt. For instance players like Drunkkz3 and Rela are at the tip of the scale among aiming in bf

Rela almost certainly hacks. Drunkkz3 is one of the best players in the world. I have seen tons of professional play, from players renowned for aiming like Shroud, CSpros like s1mple and coldzera. Quake pros like Toxic. Nobody has the robotic aim that relaa has, so Relaa is either the best player on earth or he cheats, it's definitely the latter, I am sorry to tell you.

And I've also seen tons of professional play and have played against people such as skadoodle ,emongg and many others numerous times. Both rela and drunkkz have worked and the latter is still working for dice so I'm not sure what else i can tell you.
This discussion has been closed.