when will DICE gonna fix this plane engine sound everywhere bug?

MinZhuZhongGuo
410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
are they idiots or what?

why are they leaving it as it is for several days?

it is really freaking annoying.

Comments

• M_Rat13
    921 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They'll make a patch claiming they fixed it, but actually you'll just hear plane sounds all the time, even on maps with no planes.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    are they idiots or what?

They release patches every two to three weeks. Last patch was almost a week ago, you do the math.
  • DJTN1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's soooooo annoying! Maddening even.

Ive noticed a couple of other sounds that get into an ongoing loop too. The one where you flag a tank or enemy. That bell sound keeps going. At least it's not as obtrusive as the infinite roaring plane engine.
  • DerBaer1848
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Wanna see a nice soundbug?

• DJTN1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wanna see a nice soundbug?

Man oh man, horrible. You weren't even in a tank. LOL 😂
  • FragbaitDax
    221 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What's worse is that it is so frequent that even rudimentary testing would have discovered this. The patch should never have been released with this in place and Dice deserves all the bad feedback as a consequence. It is completely unacceptable.

I understand why you may leave a minor bug in place in order to roll out an update that fixes other more major bugs, but this is a major bug. It's the equivalent of "the most annoying sound in the world" from Dumb and Dumber. On Hamada particularly it is so persistent I will leave the game rather than be sound-boarded by Dice.
  • DerBaer1848
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 28
    From all the patches that had come already one thing become certain:
    There is no testing. They just dont do it. I cant imagine any other explain for these constant issues with every patch the publish. Its the same every time.
    They announce a new patch and things that will come with it, but the actuall question (at least for me) isnt what will they add, but what will they mess up.
  • xeNizKing
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic said:
    are they idiots or what?

They release patches every two to three weeks. Last patch was almost a week ago, you do the math.
    actually its every thursday but the larger patches are ever 2-3 weeks. So yeah it will probably get fixed when mercury drops. (I hope)