Why is support so weak

DRUNKMONKEY9821
71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
One hit kill or 2 hit kill on every other class even the equipment sucks why?

Comments

• DerBaer1848
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 29
    At mines are pretty strong.
    Shotguns & Mmgs are as well. Even Lmg are.

Ammo crate resupplies rockets/launcher grenades.
    Support aint bad mate, try playing medic on a large map.
  • SirTerrible
    1582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Support has never had as many viable playstyles as it does in BFV so I dunno.
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The play style of support is lay on ground and hope it doesn't take 30 bullets to kill a guy
  • DerBaer1848
    The play style of support is lay on ground and hope it doesn't take 30 bullets to kill a guy

If you play Mmg like that. Support actually git 3 differen weapon clases, all work different. If you choose only to use the mmg and go prone, you might just adjust your playstyle.
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    How should I play it then with a shot gun or a 30 runder that can't be controlled running or standing
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    O don't forget it takes 3 or 4 headshots compared to 1 or 2 on assault and snipers
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    705 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The LMG's are phenomenal, particularly the Bren, FG-42, Lewis and LS. All have manageable recoil while proudly remaining upright.

Don't be another proner, you're better than that.
  • GeriatricKiwi
    42 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lewis/Bren/KE7 and FG42 all perform pretty well IMO.
    I main support and these weapons hold their own against Assault weapons with the exception of long range encounters against SARS or CQB with 1907/G1-5 (FG42 is pretty competitive tho)
    No proning involved either.
  • Legarhead
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Support aint bad mate, try playing medic on a large map.
    I feel your pain man....
    Medic gets outgunned all the time.....
  • sabootheshaman
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How should I play it then with a shot gun or a 30 runder that can't be controlled running or standing

You can’t control a shotgun running ur standing?

Honestly, stop playing. Shot guns require the least control. My fave shotgun move is the death from above, where I literally drop on someone from above shooting them in the head. It’s low skill high fun.

I’m sorry but your argument is just false.
  • DerBaer1848

You can’t control a shotgun running ur standing?

Honestly, stop playing. Shot guns require the least control. My fave shotgun move is the death from above, where I literally drop on someone from above shooting them in the head. It’s low skill high fun.

I’m sorry but your argument is just false.

This. Using a shotgun is one of the most fun things to do. Pick the cqb area of the map and start shooting whatever moves.
    You could even pick the drilling and deliver serious damage on distance
  • SirSpectacle
    729 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I miss the days when support had C4. Support has good guns in BFV but the gadgets are all super boring.
  • VincentNZ
    2411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I do not see that, the support has weapons that basically work like better ARs, shotguns and MMGs which support all playstyles. Gadget wise, the have with the ammo crate and wrench  a crucial teamplay asset, and decent AT gadgets. The AT pistol is often overlooked, but you can basically fire four in rapid succession each doing decent damage, since angles do not matter as much.
  • Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 29
    KE7 is my number one gun, I love it. Don't need to go prone to kill people with it either. 
  • ElliotLH
    7275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Support is quite the opposite in the class food-chain. They're only slightly behind Assault class IMO.
  • MinZhuZhongGuo
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LMGs are great. shotguns and MMGs are garbage.

AT pistol is fine since it can be fired 4 times in a row.

If you use LMG, you won’t feel that support is weak.
  • sabootheshaman
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Shotguns are garbage? You played since they patched them?
  • GrinddalDDG
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 29
    I like the aupport class in bf v. I love the LMGs but the MMGs can also be fun.

I have no problem ptfo or going on an objective with an MMG.

yes you need to go prone or use a window etc, but those guys will shred a whole team if you find good positions and keep moving.
  • GrinddalDDG
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Shotguns are garbage? You played since they patched them?
    Imo yes.

used 1 cant remember which, and it was not a ohk up close, sometimes it took 3 shots.

kinda loses its advantage.