Boys AT Rifle - 100m+ kills

2»

Comments

• xKusagamix
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    I normally do not care much about levelcap but that was a nice tweet.
    https://i.redd.it/b9gjvvnqfu031.jpg
    LOL                              :D
  • olavafar
    1941 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    It is a revealing tweet for someone who mainly likes to run and spray. Actually having to aim and lead targets must be a pain for poor LC.
  • Hawxxeye
    5346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar said:
    Hawxxeye said:
    It is a revealing tweet for someone who mainly likes to run and spray. Actually having to aim and lead targets must be a pain for poor LC.
    Let us be fair, aiming and leading at someone's head who is not staying still for you at 100+ with a ~400m/s rifle is nobody's cup of tea. It is hard even if they are cluelessly staying still looking the other way
  • olavafar
    1941 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    olavafar said:
    Hawxxeye said:
    Let us be fair, aiming and leading at someone's head who is not staying still for you at 100+ with a ~400m/s rifle is nobody's cup of tea. It is hard even if they are cluelessly staying still looking the other way
    Forum ate my response. One more try (I forgot what I wrote the last time so this will be a different version):
    I did not write that it is easy. I just think it is a bit sad that as soon the game provides just a little bit resistance and does not give away done assignments with no effort at all, it is seen as a problem with the game. I mean this guy is more or less a full time player of games. 30 kills can't be a big deal for him if it is not for me with a full time job and family. The tweet itself is immature as from a 13 year old kid. Even a youtuber should try to have some level of dignity even if I know that is much to ask.

• xKusagamix
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar said:
    Hawxxeye said:
    Someone please tell that poor LC that the Assignments are bugged and you can finish its with everything thing :D
  • olavafar
    Hawxxeye said:
    olavafar said:
    Hawxxeye said:
    I have never said anything else. This is not easy, it's just that some players get frustrated about the tiniest resistance from a game to hand over done assignments with no real effort. To do this one, one will probably even take a hit on the precious K/D because ordinary snipers eat BOYS players for breakfast at these ranges. As far as I know this guy does not even have a regular job so 30 kills that are just a little bit hard should not be something to whine about.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1400 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar said:
    Hawxxeye said:
    olavafar said:
    Hawxxeye said:
    Forum ate my response. One more try (I forgot what I wrote the last time so this will be a different version):
    I did not write that it is easy. I just think it is a bit sad that as soon the game provides just a little bit resistance and does not give away done assignments with no effort at all, it is seen as a problem with the game. I mean this guy is more or less a full time player of games. 30 kills can't be a big deal for him if it is not for me with a full time job and family. The tweet itself is immature as from a 13 year old kid. Even a youtuber should try to have some level of dignity even if I know that is much to ask.

I think given the waterboarding part he more thinks of it as torture, which I can agree with (save for being able to complete it with other weapons, for now atleast). It's not hard, but a real chore. You have a weapon that's really not designed for 100m+ engagements yet the assignment asks you to do exactly that. It'd be a bit like if SMG Assignments asked you to do similar, engaging people at distances that they're not designed for. Or perhaps sniper assignments saying to get headshot kills at less than 5 Minute.
    See my point? It's not necessary hard but it's a real pain to do since it's basically designed to take you a long time and it'll be frustrating throughout since you're being forced to play outside the weapon's comfort zone. Hell, even doing the assignment with my Kar 98k I wasn't really having much fun because I am not a big fan of playing for long range engagements.
  • olavafar
    olavafar said:
    Hawxxeye said:
    olavafar said:
    Hawxxeye said:

I think given the waterboarding part he more thinks of it as torture, which I can agree with (save for being able to complete it with other weapons, for now atleast). It's not hard, but a real chore. You have a weapon that's really not designed for 100m+ engagements yet the assignment asks you to do exactly that. It'd be a bit like if SMG Assignments asked you to do similar, engaging people at distances that they're not designed for. Or perhaps sniper assignments saying to get headshot kills at less than 5 Minute.
    See my point? It's not necessary hard but it's a real pain to do since it's basically designed to take you a long time and it'll be frustrating throughout since you're being forced to play outside the weapon's comfort zone. Hell, even doing the assignment with my Kar 98k I wasn't really having much fun because I am not a big fan of playing for long range engagements.
    The waterboarding part was somewhat ok (even a bit funny, if you have a slightly bent kind of humor), the name calling not so much I think.

I just did the Mint counterpart and there it was seven (7) in a round (and some more if you 'grind' it). The thing is that it is one-shot < 100 m but it IS also ohk if you go for head shot at all ranges, just like any bolt action rifle in this game.

BTW: I agree with you, being >100 from the action is not as fun, and I rarely play like that myself either, but nailing those long range head shots still gives some satisfaction, just because it is not easy.
  • Hawxxeye
    5346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar said:
    olavafar said:
    Hawxxeye said:
    olavafar said:
    Hawxxeye said:

The waterboarding part was somewhat ok (even a bit funny, if you have a slightly bent kind of humor), the name calling not so much I think.

I just did the Mint counterpart and there it was seven (7) in a round (and some more if you 'grind' it). The thing is that it is one-shot < 100 m but it IS also ohk if you go for head shot at all ranges, just like any bolt action rifle in this game.

BTW: I agree with you, being >100 from the action is not as fun, and I rarely play like that myself either, but nailing those long range head shots still gives some satisfaction, just because it is not easy.
    Trying to do it with the boys was nothing sort of torture so I think the waterboarding part was apt.
    However it did caused me to make my longest headshot so far in BFV at 357 meters with the Boys.
    Watch how the target seemingly disintegrates in an explosion of blood.

• xeNizKing
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is the worst weapon to use for long range, and you have to kill enemies over 100m with it.
    Great idea DICE!
    Again, you can use another weapon. Whether strictly other Recon weapons or all class, not sure, but I did it entirely with my Kar 98k.
    Really?  :o
    I give it a try tomorrow.
    Lol I completed the last two masteries in a plane xD
  • toxicrampage00
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trying to get kills on the PVP assignment, but nothings logging up. what gives?
  • ElliotLH
    8168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trying to get kills on the PVP assignment, but nothings logging up. what gives?

Which PVP assignment is it?
  • mf_shro0m
    1398 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar wrote: »
    (Quote)

His post is partly for comedy dude. It was funny. He’s not saying it’s too hard, he’s saying it’s torturous