Weekly Debrief

[PS4] [PC] [BFV] MoGZ Age 21+ with Mic active/PTFO group

13»

Comments

• jakle1991
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hows it going man. Been Playing BF since the first one back in 2010. Love the series. Im no pro but i'm a pretty regular player. noticed lately how much more fun it would be if i had a platoon to play with. lone wolfing it is fun but i can imagine it would be a much better time with a few guys to watch your back. you guys sound very much my kinda crew, and so id love to jump in on the fun, if you'll have me. I'm on PS4 and have Discord so if its a thumbs up let me know. 
    Try not to Blow up, and all the best.
  • jakle1991
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also UK Based....Left that out sorry...
  • Shadow_MissFire
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi Jake, we welcome everyone age 21+ on Mic, I am not sure how active the ps4 team are during eu hours, I know the U.S. hours are busy. I would urge you to find a group, Battlefield is way better with a group on comms.
  • jakle1991
    I'm 27 so i got that covered.  With the whole EU timings thing, I'm on late at night most of the time plus you guys said you might be looking to expand your EU base. Gotta start some where.
  • Shadow_MissFire
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bfvclan.com ... try us out, hopefully there is enough activity during eu hours. We have always found it very difficult to maintain an EU group but keep trying.
  • Shadow_MissFire
    Let bfvclan.com lapse so now its sallytaters.com :) age 21+
  • DaMutha1
    1267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ya ya ya ya ya
  • CaptPirate
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Free fruit by the foot upon completion of rank 1 in clan.
  • BlitzI7
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    POTATOES