This Week in Battlefield V

Uh, Firestorm sucks, nobody plays it, why are you making me play it to get tides of war points?

Nihlo_2001
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 30
The subject line basically says it all.

Comments

• HydroExcursion
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    im not doing this crap either.
    not playing firestorm at all!
    once you're dead you cant respawn? no way i dont want that.
  • B1SHY
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agree... Firestorm is CRAP!!!!!!
  • Tr00p3r6
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I didn't buy Battlefield V to play Battle Royale. so I don't play it. sitting on my drive taking up space. Firestorm should be an option for those to download who wish to play that game type.  
  • Kattegat_Twin
    760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tr00p3r6 said:
    I didn't buy Battlefield V to play Battle Royale. so I don't play it. sitting on my drive taking up space. Firestorm should be an option for those to download who wish to play that game type.  

I don't like Rush. Should that be a separate download too because I don't want it "taking up hard drive space"?
  • ragnarok013
    3207 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved to the proper firestorm section.
  • Ceph777
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The subject line basically says it all.
    If your in NA and PC, hit me up. I know up to 3 squads playing all the time, we can games back to back with finding server times under 3 minutes now, it use to be 1-2 hours.
  • Tr00p3r6
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tr00p3r6 said:

I don't like Rush. Should that be a separate download too because I don't want it "taking up hard drive space"? 

so you don't play rush I don't play frontlines but that is an option in the main game.
    Firestorm was a completely different development and added to the main game. It would have been nice to have been offered it as an optional download.  

• lll_HOSS_lll
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was disappointed too that I need to do Firestorm tasks to unlock the Boys rifle.  Im just not going to do that, I really don't enjoy Firestorm.
  • tempo_rarity
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Blue Forest calls to all of you .
    Lay still within it and let it sing its soothing lullabye .
    . . . you need it  :tongue:
  • mike2289
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I didnt like grind or fortess and i had to do tasks for it, how about instead of creating more negativity to the mode and saying it "SUCKS" and nobody plays it which is not true, maybe just say you dont enjoy it or its not for you. Everyone on the hate bandwagon.
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The nice thing is DICE hasn't made FS a requirement for the unlocks since the first week.  There are alternate ToW paths to get unlocks that don't require playing FS.