Refund please.

HydroExcursion
189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Bought BOYS AT rifle
and its only the cosmetic?

please refund my BFC.

Comments

• Jumpy-B-L
    682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 30
    That's not how this works.

Contact support.
  • HydroExcursion
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jumpy-B-L said:
    That's not how this works.

Contact support.
    they should have told me.
  • fragnstein
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 30
    Bought BOYS AT rifle

please refund my BFC.

Sounds like you bought the skins, the gun doesn't come with the skin. Someone else said they was able to buy the skins before they earned the gun too. Contact support
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12341 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Bought BOYS AT rifle

please refund my BFC.
    You need to contact customer support.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=battlefield-v&platform=pc
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You bought skin for 750 boins and thought it was a gun? LOL
  • GVlXxf
    433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    read more or go forum of BFV, it have said there was only cosmetic items, 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12341 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Just to clarify things for you guys.

I'm aware that the description of the Cosmetics isn't entirely accurate ( it does not state that the weapon is not included ) but on the flipside,  It also does not state that the weapon IS included.

It is well known however that Battlefield coins ( not company coin ) can only be used to purchase cosmetics.

• CaptHotah
    1052 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bought BOYS AT rifle

please refund my BFC.

It says its a skin 😂 😂 🤦‍♂️
  • ISinlessViperI
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lmao someone was too lazy to play the challenges 
  • HydroExcursion
    i'm not planning to play firestorm.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You didn't have to.
  • Jezzzeh
    706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 31
    HydroExcursion said:

ISinlessViperI said:

You didn't have to.

Indeed. There was a simple route to get it just by playing normal MP

Has it popped up to buy for CC yet? Check in the sniper weapon category OP. If it's there it'll be greyed out but you can click on it and use CC to buy it.....if it's there.
  • Trokey66
    8074 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm off to the motorbike shop in town to buy me a full set of leathers, gloves boots and helmet then jump on the bike that obviously comes with them!

After all, it doesn't say 'bike not included"!
  • HydroExcursion
    You didn't have to.
    it says deploy 3 reinforcements on firestorm...
  • Trokey66
    8074 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    YourLocalPlumber said:

HydroExcursion said:

ISinlessViperI said:

You didn't have to.

That is a 'bonus' requirement for this week and is NOT required to complete the ToW challenge.
  • Jezzzeh
    706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    YourLocalPlumber said:

HydroExcursion said:

ISinlessViperI said:

You didn't have to.

Yep a bonus one. The first task was to use towable weapons to rack up points then there was a path onwards by disabling bits of a tank and destroying a tank. I don't remember the last one off top of the head. Anyways it was all achievable primarily through regular MP play.
  • STOPchris
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You bought skin for 750 boins and thought it was a gun? LOL
    The funnier part is that he bought skins for a video game! LOL. 
  • Chuck_Mawhinn3y
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bought BOYS AT rifle

please refund my BFC.
    not EA's fault you cant read. man the stupid is rampant
  • froyd12
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just to clarify things for you guys.

I'm aware that the description of the Cosmetics isn't entirely accurate ( it does not state that the weapon is not included ) but on the flipside,  It also does not state that the weapon IS included.

It is well known however that Battlefield coins ( not company coin ) can only be used to purchase cosmetics.

Ripped off again bro
  • chinook240
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bought BOYS AT rifle

please refund my BFC.

This has to be one of the funniest posts I’ve read in ages, unbelievable 😂😂😂

This discussion has been closed.