I have Video of a hacker that destroys TDM servers

F1re77
14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Why is it that a hacker is able to run a hack software ? We  have a ton of processes running in the background and none of those can detect a hacker? 
I have video of a hacker destroying a tdm server. scores 100-1- Please have any EA admin email mail me for the video link

Comments

• pajsner
    58 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 31
    Battlefield has no anti-cheat,what stops the cheaters from running their programs.
  • SteveZee
    346 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Correction: BF V has an anti cheat, its just server sided.

Its called fairfight. https://gameblocks.com/

And it runs server sided , not client sided, which is why people can cheat undetected. All it seems to do is scan shot patterns to detect hacks statistically. And i think we all know how miserably it fails at it.

This game is ruined by Hard hackers, but its the soft hackers that do more damage over time. And the reason for this is because hard hacking is easy to detect. Soft hacking and macro usage is on the rise and will destroy games in the near future. 

Just wait until hardware hacks come out. LOL then its all over.
  • SteveZee
    346 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 31
    The anti cheat is called fairfight. Its server sided and not client sided, so this is why you can see how people get around it.

https://gameblocks.com/

A client side anti cheat would be nice, and even though its not perfect, its better than nothing at all.
  • SteveZee
    edited May 31
    As far as video is concerned, i could record all day and it would still not be enough to record everyone. You just have to live with it for now until either DICE/EA implements a good anti cheat, or the game loses too many players and its impossible to find a game (ie the game dies).
  • pajsner
    58 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is very important to mention that an anti cheat catch cheaters, it does not Fair-fight. FF only checks players' static points against a validated value in a database that FF considers normal. Cheaters easily get around this by playing poorly between matches.
  • Jumpy-B-L
    682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They don't care. If they cared we'd have some form of client-side anti-cheat by now.
  • ragnarok013
    2549 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    F1re77 said:
    Why is it that a hacker is able to run a hack software ? We  have a ton of processes running in the background and none of those can detect a hacker? 
    I have video of a hacker destroying a tdm server. scores 100-1- Please have any EA admin email mail me for the video link

If you wish to provide EA with evidence report the cheater via Origin and put the link in your report.
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    F1re77 said:

If you wish to provide EA with evidence report the cheater via Origin and put the link in your report.
    For absolutley nothing to be done, EA/DICE just do not care plain and simple
  • Netranger9
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    F1re77 said:

I gave up and uninstalled about a month ago,and I also have dozens and dozens of videos showing blatent cheaters.It will be a cold day in hell when EA/DICE get another cent out of me.
  • F1re77
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA needs to allow us full control of the servers so we can deal with hackers ourselves like the good old days. 
  • KuroNeko_PRT
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    F1re77 said:

EA doesn't care about videos and/or other evidences.
  • STOPchris
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    F1re77 said:

HAHA, what a joke this is. 
  • STOPchris
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    F1re77 said:

I gave up and uninstalled about a month ago,and I also have dozens and dozens of videos showing blatent cheaters.It will be a cold day in hell when EA/DICE get another cent out of me.
    This is EXACTLY what we need. We need to get everyone to NOT buy anymore games from these guys. I am NOT buying anything from EA again. 
  • LEGATVS_ROMANVS
    351 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2
    Dont bother OP.

Even if the anticheat were working, the anticheats nowadays are 15 steps behind cheat creators in evolution.

Last night i saw a cheater live streaming and promoting his hacks while gaming on Youtube. Game was Apex Legends and dude had all his hacks on (wallhack, aimbot, ESP, no recoil, no spread etc.). Apex Legends has Easy AntiCheat and gives you HWID bans when you get caught cheating. Well this dude got hardware banned in real time and he immediately spoofed his hardware data by pressing a single mouse button on his hack software and immediately bypassed the ban and resumed playing again.

You will never defeat hacks in online gaming. Even hardware bans can easily be bypassed.
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If the game was also cracked, they would be all over it. But as long they make money on cheaters, EA do not care.
  • Picharski
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just report them for now, they do investigate especially if a lot of people report them. Eventually they will get banned, too bad it isn't quicker. Now when it comes to hackers that turn on and off their cheats it's harder to catch. That's why legit good players sometimes get banned since their algorithm isn't always correct. Otherwise, nothing else you can do. 
  • EXILE157
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA/DICE is all about the $$Money$$
  • AhuronIV
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't waste your time with cheaters. If you search a bit  you will find how easy is to get a cracked Origin account. The only solution for cheaters are the custom rental servers.
  • StarscreamUK
    7169 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
This discussion has been closed.