Weekly BF

I'm ashamed of the community.

ProAssassin2003
3432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I have been seeing lots of Elite DLC characters. Shame on you.

Comments

• MidriffUrchin0
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yeah and the majority of the community don't go online complaining about the game.
  • dcs500
    1440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What about the new one, the bald guy with tin foil glued to his face, what's that about?
  • Tosasan_HUN
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sometime to many but i realy enjoy t-baging when they agonize under my feet >:)
  • GrumbleSG9
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm ashamed of you for judging others and now I'm ashamed of me for judging you which is a shame. o:) :p
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 wrote: »
    What about the new one, the bald guy with tin foil glued to his face, what's that about?

Google 'WW2 face prosthetics', and you'll have your answer.
  • ElliotLH
    8520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't mind if people buy them - I just don't see the value myself. Same with BFC bought weapon skins.
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    515 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't see the point of the skins, cant even see them while playing
  • KMAsterisk
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder if DICE were to guarantee X amount of new content/maps with money generated from Boins purchases if the community would change their tune.
  • Trokey66
    8520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Hannah revived me last night, she looked pretty.

Over all, an enjoyable experience.
  • Trokey66
    edited June 1
    GrumbleSG9 wrote: »
    I'm ashamed of you for judging others and now I'm ashamed of me for judging you which is a shame. o:) :p

This thread is indeed, an ironic contradiction.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1703 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ProAssasin2003, go outside and get some sun, you're annoying. Some of us enjoy the heck out of this game and want to support the Battlefield franchise, and if YOU are personally ashamed of that, you need to have your damn head examined.
  • xeNizKing
    449 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    eh xD Publically people will always condemn shaming other people but privately you can bet your backside that 90% of people are constantly judging eachother.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 wrote: »

Muh muh immersion... If you're a phantom of the Opera fan!
  • MAJWolfcookies
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Especially those of you who bought the Phantom of the Opera dude. 😂😂😂 GG DICE. Most immersive BF yet...
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    515 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Hannah revived me last night, she looked pretty.

Over all, an enjoyable experience.

But you see those ladies everywhere where you look ;)
  • Tip_the_Cap
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wilhelm, is actually not too far off the mark. Anna, is pretty hot.
  • trip1ex
    4868 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i'm always amazed when players buy any skin in any game. 

i mean i still have ~900 unopened battlepacks in BF1.  Even free skins don't interest me.  

i just really don't care about that stuff.  

• TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 1
    ProAssasin2003, go outside and get some sun, you're annoying. Some of us enjoy the heck out of this game and want to support the Battlefield franchise, and if YOU are personally ashamed of that, you need to have your damn head examined.

You're one of the dice defenders on everything good and especially BAD, if you want to support this garbage then I guess DICE will think it's ok to make another crap Battlefield like BFV, the majority think it's crap whether you like it or not.
  • OskooI_007
    839 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 1
    You can see yourself wearing the skin in 3rd person shooters like Fartnite, but not in first person shooters like Battlefield...
This discussion has been closed.