Cant Unlock Boy's AT Rifle now...

Scooootter
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
With the tides of War challenge system (whatever the **** that is) last week just ending, I am now unable to get the new Boys Rifle. I have done a little research and can find that pretty much most other weapons unlocked through the previous weeks can be bought with coins, but for some reason I cant find the option to purchase the Boys anywhere.

Comments

• nighthero30
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't worry because very soon, you can buy this rifle with company coins. I am also waiting patiently... It's just not available yet. Check daily. 
  • ElliotLH
    7709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't worry because very soon, you can buy this rifle with company coins. I am also waiting patiently... It's just not available yet. Check daily. 

It was made available earlier today...
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its available today for 1,700cc.
  • MidgetRussian1
    edited June 1
    I tried to buy it both yesterday and today and could not get it. Contacted EA support and the dude told me the only way to get it was to complete the week 9 challenges, though that doesn’t make sense if y’all have been able to buy it without doing the challenges.

*** tried it again right after I posted that and what do ya know it’s right there. EA support fooled me***
  • Crhend4473
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still not showing for me.....waiting....
  • xeNizKing
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The previous melee weapon the Fire Axe doesnt show up for me either even though people say you should be able to purchase it with CC in your company. But I just can't I wouldn't be suprised if the weapon gets ignored as well. For a long long time the AG wasn't purchasble either and this includes some other items and weapons too. Idk why its so hard to keep this type of feature active for all players.
  • ksamus
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is available to buy in "your company" tab, as a sniper. 1700cc
  • Colonel_Miller12
    When the gun will be available in the store?
  • ElliotLH
    7709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When the gun will be available in the store?

It is already. You buy it from My Company rather than the Armoury.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It should be my company then replace weapon.  Should be in the recon list for like 1,700cc.