Battlefield V Weekly Debrief - May 31 - MERCURY | NEW ELITES | COMMUNITY BROADCASTS

Braddock512
1537 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited June 2019
Let's review this week's events and see what's coming next week!

Archive for Week of May 27th, 2019

Monday, 5/27/2019
Tuesday, 5/28/2019
Wednesday, 5/29/2019
Thursday, 5/30/2019
  • Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial By Fire Week 10
Friday, 5/31/2019

Sneak Peek for Week of June 3, 2019

RELEASES

• Game Update 3.5 (TBD)

TRAILERS/VIDEOS/LIVESTREAMS

• Chapter 4 Trailer

• Marita Map Vistas

• EA PLAY Battlefield V Livestream

BLOGS

• Chapter 4/5 Roadmap

Please note this is an early preview of next week's activities and items could move/shift. The This Week in Battlefield post on the following Monday will have more details.

Notes & Addendums

• Next week, for the ToW Storyline, we'll be adding Frontlines, Domination and Team Deathmatch for the new Mercury map.
  • From @Braddock512 - I want to thank everyone for the well-wishes and kind messages. I'm doing much better, healing up quickly, and Black Bess (my Harley) should be back on the road very soon. Much love to you all.
Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• GrumbleSG9
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Glad you're on the mend. Just to clarify, Game Update 3.5 (TBD) … does this mean potential patch to fix some stuff  or am I misconstruing?
  • CyroBorges
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey, so good you're feeling better @Braddock512 ! Ohh I'm very excited to EA Play this year..oooohhhhh
  • TheThurston13
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Thanks for the info, glad you're getting better and Bess survived.
  • ElliotLH
    9338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    "Next week, for the ToW Storyline, we'll be adding Frontlines, Domination and Team Deathmatch for the new Mercury map".

That's quite interesting to read. Looking forward to trying out Frontlines and Dom on Mercury.

Also glad that both you and the Harley are healing well.
  • I_Debott_I
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Next week, for the ToW Storyline, we'll be adding Frontlines, Domination and Team Deathmatch for the new Mercury map.
    So why have they been removed from the other maps?

Don't get me wrong, this is good news, I just don't get it. :/
  • MadRic_85
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    Fix your *violation removed* first, game is disgusting how unplayable and unbalanced is!
    Medic weapons are the biggest jokes, killing me in a sniper distance, seriously? While medic weapons are for close combat .....
    Team balance not exist at all...
    Tons of lag and stuttering .......enough of this trash!
    Even new map is terrible, extremely open, campfield, and quiet......looks nice,but thats all, total joke
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on