Dont you think the scout class needs changing?

2»

Comments

• CracKxEm
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Iron sights in bf1, felt SOO much better. Than in V.

V in my opinion is a better game in every... and I mean every! aspect...

except for the gosh dang iron sights.
    Un-usable, non-customiseable, crap-sight, day
    vs night.
    Yeah and i tried every video/control setting combination available.
    Just cant use em on an xbox anymore.
  • Zviko0
    1449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CracKxEm wrote: »
    Iron sights in bf1, felt SOO much better. Than in V.

V in my opinion is a better game in every... and I mean every! aspect...

except for the gosh dang iron sights.
    Un-usable, non-customiseable, crap-sight, day
    vs night.
    Yeah and i tried every video/control setting combination available.
    Just cant use em on an xbox anymore.

I don't know, I really like iron sight on BA rifles, on all weapons actually and I'm doing pretty good with it. Hitting headshots at long range as well.
  • Jumpy-B-L
    682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Changing? You mean removed entirely?
    Game would be so improved without that mosquito in your ear class. Ineffectual to gameplay, just annoying. And the cheap **** flares. Hate.
  • Player_rs688is9
    33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They need to add more scope glint so its harder for the common snipingcamper to sit way back at the map, and of course changing the disgustingly bad assignements. Buy Yeah there is so much more thats Wrong in This game that are made by idiots.
  • stabbinhobo
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just play assault like everyone else.. the DMR's are pretty much sniper rifles anyway and dont suffer recoil or scope glint.
  • xKusagamix
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2
    Any class could be more effective if DICE at least make the Class combat role done right in the first place, not just the Recon class.

Combat roles are almost meaningless in BFV. They contribute nothing to the playstyle chosen.

A simply damage buff for BARs isn't enough because the main factor is the fast TTK and slow sidearm switch time, most of the time you'll be dead before you can even pull out the pistol.

Why don't they make 2 Combat roles for the Recon class with each combat role serve a specific playstyle, like Sniper combat role with spotting scope with abilities that enhance their long range effectiveness, while the other combat role is equip with Spotting flare and faster time to switch to side arm, pre-nerf throwing knife... etc.

It's just like Alliance of Valiant Arms, The Pointman run the fastest, has better hipfire accuracy while the Rifleman can control their rifles recoil better, throwing grenade further and the Sniper class can switch, scope in and rechamber their rifle faster than any other class. You can pick up any gun to use but don't expect to do as good as the class that designed to do so.
  • y_j_es_i
    1115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Buff bolt action rifles. That's it.

The only way to make the situation better is to buff bolt actions at <medium range (<60m) so better snipers can ptfo
  • superteds
    1149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i said:
    Buff bolt action rifles. That's it.

The only way to make the situation better is to buff bolt actions at <medium range (<60m) so better snipers can ptfo
    snipers (the class is actually called recon...) can ptfo right now. they can have the po8 carbine, smokes, flares, spawn beacons and so on. the only thing stopping them from ptfo'ing is being scared of dying in a game.
  • dandop_oq7r7ppf
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don’t you find it infuriating when you have a objective captured and you notice in the map when you die the other one isn’t getting taken because half the god damn team are just sniping waiting for the objective to repopulate then carry on doing the same, this costs me so many matches it angers me red in the face

It’s not the class that camps, it’s the Player.

You can Buff or limit Recons, and you would still have people camping.
    Heck just earlier today I was killed by a camping medic on the edge of Mercury. The dude was lying prone in a bush.