Baned for what ?

WazzupMegiddo
4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hello, im playing on your servers for some time now, and i cant join bob#4 for some reason. I dont cheat! Can you unban?

Comments

• von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sounds like a private server to me, my guess is they kickbanned you for joining the server repeatedly with horrible ping but that's just a guess.
  • WazzupMegiddo
    Nope the ping is less than 50, i think i killed admin a few times...
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

That never got me banned anyplace, chat abuse for sure. Could it be you were hiding near their spawn repeatedly mining it? That's frowned upon some places.
  • WazzupMegiddo
    Monte grapa, was on C 10mins into game ,start of the map, took the assault tank, destroyed 2 or 3 tanks and killed infantry... 0 death...
  • -Antares65z
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    Edited
  • ElliotLH
    8898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why not just play a different server? Either that or contact the person who is renting the server you've been banned from.
  • StormSaxon
    691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    Private Server admins were a curse on BF3 and BF4. So many of them would kick you for dumb reasons .... cheating/hacker usually meant being better than the admin and his mates.. or you were using something they wanted, BF1 I avoided private servers at all costs.
    Post edited by StormSaxon on
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2060 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

... me banned ... chat abuse for sure

I chuckled a little bit.

• vladinscain
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just got banned from that server for telling the admin to not kick without warning..After that,I told him to go to school,becasue his english was really bad..After that i got banned..Worst admins ever tbh..In my honest opinion,not every kid should have the privilege to be admin
  • ElliotLH
    8898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    I just got banned from that server for telling the admin to not kick without warning..After that,I told him to go to school,becasue his english was really bad..After that i got banned..Worst admins ever tbh..In my honest opinion,not every kid should have the privilege to be admin

They're paying to rent the server so they have every right to do as they please, provided they abide by the rules laid down by EA.

If you do not agree with how they run their server then avoid it in favour of other private ones or play on official servers.
  • Titan_Awaken
    820 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So you told an admin how to do their job because you likely broke one (or more) of the server's rules and then proceeded to verbally abuse them on the sole basis of English not being their first language? 

Hmm, I wonder why you got banned. 

p.s Nice necro as well.
  • StarscreamUK
    7388 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

Can't possibly think why they banned you
  • boutneus
    2476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Gets banned from a random server, comes forum to complain...wtf lol
  • -Antares65z
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    The vast majority of the time, those complaining about badmins and rented servers are the culprit of the problems that they experience on them.  You do have some immature kiddies wielding their newfound power and dishing out underserving bans. But in most cases, if you got kicked/banned from a server, you did something to deserve it.