Focused Feedback - Fortress Mode

13»

Comments

• SHlTTYSNIPER
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    kill it with fire and never let it come back to life
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2019
    kill it with fire and never let it come back to life
    Can I apply this phrasing to Firestorm too?

Firestorm, Grind, Fortress and now Mercury. Is that a quadruple whammy? 4 absolute disasters in a row, what is 5 in a row? Pentuple?

• The-Monz
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think there's too many players for a small area.I found it difficult to aim as the game performance would be slow and tend to stutter as the players clustered together.
  • yageman
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I played A LOT of fortress. I think there should be more tickets and the tank should be respawnable on the attackers side on Hamada and 2 stationary AA for attackers in the spawn.
  • MrDtimes2
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really enjoyed it. I hope it comes back. Here are my thoughts (as many others have said):
    - More tickets for the attacking team.
    - More flanking opportunities to force the defending team to spread out more.
    Since Breakthrough its the mode I play the most, naturally I would like this as well.  What I like over standard Breakthrough is both teams being concentrated in one area.  Generally I find the problem with standard Breakthrough is the uncoordinated randomness with which an objective is being attacked or defended.  Also, the defending team is forced to be in the action as opposed to sitting nearly out of bounds (which I like).

I didn't find attacking Hamada was as bad as others have mentioned.  I would like to see some transport vehicles to push the objectives with in Hamada, much like standard Breakthrough.  

I would like to commend the effort in creating this mode.  I think BFV gets a lot of unnecessary internet hate, but its modes like this that tell me there are developers that love their work and what they produce. 

• AssassinoX1
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly loved it, can't wait to see how you utilize more maps for it. This and the last game mode have been interesting since they force you to adapt to a different type of fight which of course some don't like to do. But for others it's quite refreshing. 
  • trip1ex
    5220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Meh the difference between this, Grind, Breakthrough and Grand Ops isn't meaningful enough.  Hell Conquest often has some of these moments as well.

So please just stop.  lol.

• akeemr21
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I enjoyed playing Fortress. Great work. 

Here are my feedback 
    • For Hamada, I think more flanking routes are needed for attacking teams. The few routes available became chokepoints filled with MMG. Maybe add more spots to build ladders?
    • In general, I found myself  in servers were the squads would not rush the objectives (as attackers). Without any support, the few squads that would rush quickly were out numbered. Don't know what the solution to this would be. Maybe add more resupply stations for attackers to help replenish explosives? 
    • More tickets! 

• Vigamoxyp
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pssst pssst...tunnels!! If we can dig trenchs, couldnt we dig tunnels? Just wondering.
  • GenCuster
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Vigamoxyp said:
    Pssst pssst...tunnels!! If we can dig trenchs, couldnt we dig tunnels? Just wondering.

Interesting.....
    Bangalore tubes?